Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vigilante justice for cheaters or nah? Long ramble

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:57 PM
  • 1 Replies
I'm single. I made an account on POF (lowered expectations R Us I know) and got a message 2 minutes after I was done with my profile.

I had put a pic up but then made it private. Only to not know how to share it in the messaged. The guy whom messaged me said no problem and that I could email it to him. Btw his profile also
didn't have pics however he did share 2 horrible pics. One was a bad profile shot and the other was a fucking motorcycle.

Against any sense of good judgement I exchanged emails and sent him 1 photo of myself. Apparently I'm pretty. Thanks.

So I always google people and his full name came up on his email. I found his LinkedIn page with a pic of his face (I could see why he sent abstract portraits now). His profiles matched in terms of what he did for a living so I knew it was the same guy.

I put it on image search because you can look up mugshots that way (just checking) and none of those but there was another pic of the guy. Apparently his wife had entered him in some 'hot husband' contest and listed his attributes as a great father and husband.

I'm not going to but do you think it would have been wrong to put the guy on blast?

I've actually done so before in a more complicated situation and I don't regret doing it w
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
diaperstodating
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured