Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 4 year old went poop on the toilet!!!ETA

Posted by   + Show Post
yup he finally went poop on the toilet for me for a big lolipop!! thought id share with yall since nothing much is going down positive the past few days... btw you should of seen the size of it i think he held it in too logs cause that much poop coming out of such a littl eguy amaised me!! For those bitchin and askin why he isnt fully trained. He is delayed verbally and cognitively. its a really big thing for him because he did it!! he did have an accident on the way to the toilet today but at least hes trying.

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
4 years old is way too old to be taking his first shit on the toilet. He should have accomplished that at least a year ago. What have you been doing mama?
Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:56 AM

My kids all pooped on the toilet today too. They been doing it since before they were 2 too. He is 4 he should be potty trianed already. Not trying to be mean but damn. 

I'm a tattooed, free spirited, CIO, circumcision, delayed vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, hiking, beach bum, early potty training, snuggling, video gaming, art therapy, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, Artist, sarcastic mom!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Hes barely shitting on the pot at 4?

Issues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Sausage fingers, eh?

Quoting ..A5HL3Y..:

Ummmnemonic so did my 6&5year D's...Oh, and me too! Yay
Bout-that-life
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:59 AM
You have been changing shit diapers for one child for FOUR YEARS??! OMG. More power to you. My babies were out I diapers by 2-21/2, no freaking way was I going to keep subjecting myself to that. Wipe your own ass!! ;)
IFartGlitter
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM

YAY!!!!! My 3.5 year old pooped on the toilet for the first time a couple of days ago, and now peeing is catching on too-- three days, only one accident! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Boys often need longer to train. This is not so uncommon.
Quoting Anonymous:

At 4 he should already be potty trained...all three of mine were by the time they turned 2
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Yay! That is such a big thing!!  My oldest took longer to poop in the potty as well, she was probably 4 by the time she stopped going in the corner to "hide" when she had to poop.  Pressuring the kids doesn't help at all, they'll do it when they're ready, and no sooner.  I had to move her potty into the living area so she could still see Dora when we were first starting!!

IFartGlitter
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Also, ignore the bitches. You and I know better than most that some kids really struggle with using the toilet. Especially with poop... 

waffa
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:02 AM

yay momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)