Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 4 year old went poop on the toilet!!!ETA

Posted by   + Show Post
yup he finally went poop on the toilet for me for a big lolipop!! thought id share with yall since nothing much is going down positive the past few days... btw you should of seen the size of it i think he held it in too logs cause that much poop coming out of such a littl eguy amaised me!! For those bitchin and askin why he isnt fully trained. He is delayed verbally and cognitively. its a really big thing for him because he did it!! he did have an accident on the way to the toilet today but at least hes trying.

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
LisaSmock
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:03 AM

good for him way to gowoohoo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:05 AM
And he's four? Did I read that right? Shouldn't he have been doing that for at least two years now?
helema24
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

4 years old is way too old to be taking his first shit on the toilet. He should have accomplished that at least a year ago. What have you been doing mama?
hes delayed verbally and cognitively. its a really big thing for him because he did it!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

helema24
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:13 PM

hes delayed verbally and cognitively. its a really big thing for him because he did it!!

Quoting Anonymous:

At 4 he should already be potty trained...all three of mine were by the time they turned 2

britmichele
Yay!!! Can u come teach my kid? ;-)
helema24

Quoting Anonymous:

And he's four? Did I read that right? Shouldn't he have been doing that for at least two years now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Aww, I am sorry mama!  Good Job! :)

Quoting helema24:

Quoting Anonymous:

4 years old is way too old to be taking his first shit on the toilet. He should have accomplished that at least a year ago. What have you been doing mama?

helema24
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Aww, I am sorry mama!  Good Job! :)

Quoting helema24:

Quoting Anonymous:

no problem i might toss that in the op so people stop asking. it is hard to understabd him and he has a hard time putting the feeling and needing to sit on the toilet together. we are working with him and hes doing so much better now that hes been evaluated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Well then... You should've mentioned that in your OP. Now that I know that I think it's great. :)

Quoting helema24:

Quoting Anonymous:

smack05
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Humm my ds was 3 1/2 and my grandson just turned 3 and is showing no signs of going on the pottie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN