Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 4 year old went poop on the toilet!!!ETA

Posted by   + Show Post
yup he finally went poop on the toilet for me for a big lolipop!! thought id share with yall since nothing much is going down positive the past few days... btw you should of seen the size of it i think he held it in too logs cause that much poop coming out of such a littl eguy amaised me!! For those bitchin and askin why he isnt fully trained. He is delayed verbally and cognitively. its a really big thing for him because he did it!! he did have an accident on the way to the toilet today but at least hes trying.

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Replies (31-35):
marinenonstop
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to go! Ignore the negative anons. They posted anon because they know what they are saying was rude and wrong.
helema24
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM

BUMP!

MeghMirab
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Congratulations! I'm sure he is very proud of himself. (: 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:36 PM
:) my son was fully trained at 3.5...idc he only had 2 accidents before he was trained. Less mess and stress. I tried from the time he was 1.5 but it finally clicked at 3.5...he's 4 and 2 months and I don't even remember changing him at all. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:39 PM
My 4 year old has autism and doesn't show any signs that he's ready to potty train yet. :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)