Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever been with a..?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Naturally dominant man? The guy I like he doesn't come off as domaint extremely respectful and always looking out for my best interest when I'm around him without seeming over bearing like an abussive man or dominant man would seem ( in my opinion)
Well then he kissed me and my whole view changed.. I pulled back just a slight and he pulled me gently but forceably back and the st one point he was kissing my neck had one had wrapped in my hair and the other hand his thumb was around my chin and his fingers alongside my face. Normally this hold would freak me out but it was gentle and sweet but if I tugged or pushed in the other direction I felt him correcting me and holding me still. He never expressed he was dominant it just comes so easily to him and in such a gentle forceful way.. I was just wondering if anyone ever experienced a man like this before? After he kissed me that one night I started to see traits of dominance in him I did bother to notice before. Well I think our time to have sex is comming soon and I'm a little nervous. I made a point to ask what he likes and such because I knew he was more dominant than anyone I've been with and to be honest him mentioning that we may need a safe word shocked me.. I know he will not do anything I say no to or look uneasy with. For example we were kissing one night and he rested his hand in my throat when I moved slightly he righted his grip ever so slightly to move my head where he wanted it and it freaked me out I froze and my hand jumped to his he imeaditly backed and asked if I was alright and held me tightly until I was calm again ( past history of abuse I tend to get nervous and scared easily)

So if anyone had been with a dominant male please help.. Lol I am naturally submissive and react easily to the way he kisses me. I know before he visits Saturday I need to talk to him and let him know I'm nervous I just don't know how to or what to say..
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Yah... I'm not comfortable with men being like that unless they've talked about it first. I once had a guy choke me out while we were having sex; because he was just into that shit. He hadn't mentioned it to me; just thought it would be better to show me apparently. Now my rule is keep your damn hands the hell away from my neck unless you want to lose your balls.
heathers5500
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup my DH is way more dominant than me...I call him the asshole that will give me the moon and make the world spin backwards for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:42 AM
I mean it wasn't much at first and he did it slowly as if looking for my approval and when I st on my throat it was right under my chin so that he had control of my head.. I guess it was my fault I didn't expect him to be dominant so I never asked him about it before we first kissed. I try to talk about it with him now and I know I need to before Saturday so he doesn't suprise me again accidentally

Quoting Anonymous:

Yah... I'm not comfortable with men being like that unless they've talked about it first. I once had a guy choke me out while we were having sex; because he was just into that shit. He hadn't mentioned it to me; just thought it would be better to show me apparently. Now my rule is keep your damn hands the hell away from my neck unless you want to lose your balls.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Do you have anyidea how I could open a conversation about my nerves I don't want to seem silly but I'm naturally intimidated by sex and rather please the guy and be done ( its what in used to) but he is very much so into making sure I'm pleasured and happy and he is very "well it's going to happen and if you move I will just hold you still" kind of way lol if I say no or wiggle like I'm trying to get out from under his body he will stop I just don't want to have a freak out.

Quoting heathers5500:

Yup my DH is way more dominant than me...I call him the asshole that will give me the moon and make the world spin backwards for me.

heathers5500
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Then talk to him tell him what you are uncomfortable with

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have anyidea how I could open a conversation about my nerves I don't want to seem silly but I'm naturally intimidated by sex and rather please the guy and be done ( its what in used to) but he is very much so into making sure I'm pleasured and happy and he is very "well it's going to happen and if you move I will just hold you still" kind of way lol if I say no or wiggle like I'm trying to get out from under his body he will stop I just don't want to have a freak out.

Quoting heathers5500:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:52 AM
I am going to try tomorrow after he gets off work and put his dd to bed.. I just have no idea how to say it or what to say :/

Quoting heathers5500:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting heathers5500:

heathers5500
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Just blurt it out...lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I am going to try tomorrow after he gets off work and put his dd to bed.. I just have no idea how to say it or what to say :/

Quoting heathers5500:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting heathers5500:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:56 AM
That would turn me on, but he would've had to tell me up front that he likes it that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:03 AM
It turned me on alot but we never talked about it before our first kiss and he admitted he wasn't going to kiss me that night. He said just something felt right and he couldn't leave unles he kissed me.

Quoting Anonymous:

That would turn me on, but he would've had to tell me up front that he likes it that way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Guess I will have to. :p I'm going to txt it to him like a wimp and try not to seem like he intimidates me.. Which e does kinda but in a good way? If that makes sense lol

Quoting heathers5500:

Just blurt it out...lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting heathers5500:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting heathers5500:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)