Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Next step in potty training help please

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Ok my son is doing well with the potty training. When we leave the house we still put him in diapers. What are your suggestions and advice for taking away diapers when we leave the house. Keep in mind where I live there are few available restrooms. We will not always be using the car. The transportation system too. So what would you do in this situation?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:29 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:29 AM
Bump
MommyToBe0001
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:39 AM
I BOUGHT THESE THINGS FOR MY NEFEW FOR THE LONGEST TIME HE COULDNT GRASP TO GO POTTY IN THE TOILET I BOUGHT THESE THINGS FROM BABYS ARE US AND HE WAS PEEING THE SAME DAY I BOUGHT THEM FOR HIM

U GO TO BABYSRUS AND THERE THESE LIKE PEE AIMING BALLS THAT U THROW IN THE TOILET AND THE LITTLE BOYS SUPPOSED TO AIM AT THEM

SOUNDS CRAZY BUT IT WORKS !
HOPE I HELPED <3
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:48 AM
Stop using diapers, maybe switch to cloth training pants
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Quoting MommyToBe0001:

I BOUGHT THESE THINGS FOR MY NEFEW FOR THE LONGEST TIME HE COULDNT GRASP TO GO POTTY IN THE TOILET I BOUGHT THESE THINGS FROM BABYS ARE US AND HE WAS PEEING THE SAME DAY I BOUGHT THEM FOR HIM

U GO TO BABYSRUS AND THERE THESE LIKE PEE AIMING BALLS THAT U THROW IN THE TOILET AND THE LITTLE BOYS SUPPOSED TO AIM AT THEM

HOPE I HELPED <3

Or use Cherrios or goldfish crackers...or fruit loops

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Do they hold like diapers or something? I don't know about them.

Quoting Supervane:

Stop using diapers, maybe switch to cloth training pants

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Why do you need it to hold like diapers? Training pants are made for incase of accident not to use and pee your pants on purpose because I can't find a bathroom. You'll never successfully potty train until you get your kid out of diapers? You're just confusing your kid by still using diapers.

At least and I mean the very least switch to pull ups.

Quoting Anonymous:Do they hold like diapers or something? I don't know about them.

Quoting Supervane:Stop using diapers, maybe switch to cloth training pants

TheDoctorsWife
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:28 AM
I don't remember when I took him out without a diaper. One day I just did it. It was after he was peeing standing up
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:29 AM
O.O

Quoting MommyToBe0001:

HOPE I HELPED <3
zildjans_mom
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:31 AM
Just take extra clothes and wipes and let the diapers go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)