Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sooo... I have this SERIOUS NEED to answer a "call" from Mother Nature, but can't. Wanna see/know why???

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

For fear that this precious 'Sleeping Beauty' (aka: my lard-butt dog, Darla..) might be disturbed from her peaceful slumber...

Awwwww........... *le oogle over the sweet, sleeping baby...*

Okay, really, dog....I've SERIOUSLY "Gotta Go"... and I'm *fairly certain* that I am on the brink of *quite possibly* thirsting to death.... =\

But she's soooo CUUUTTE and peaceful and sweet and cuddly and loveable and........ Yeah... she's fixing to get the MESS disturbed out of her "peaceful slumber," cuz she weighs a freaking TON and I REALLY has to potty for reals and stuff now, lol...

Just thought I'd share how my morning is going thus far with y'all... ;-)

ETA:

I'll be back later to chit-chat, girls.... i gotta run to a friend's house real quick... ttyl! =)

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwww op cute :) my sister has 3 dogs that will do that.
So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:41 AM

It's like the poop that never ends...!! 

going crazy

I quickly learned to spot the "Pooping Face," and then I always wait a GOOD 5 minutes or so after there was no longer ANY SIGN WHATSOEVER of the "Pooping Face" to even THINK about ATTEMPTING a diaper change, lol.. After 4 kiddos, I've about got it down to a science by now, haha ;-)

Is she your only LO??  Massive amounts of multiple poopies aside, she's as cute as a button (well, cuter, really.... buttons are just kinda 'Meh'-cute, and she's WAAAYYYY CUTER than just 'Meh'-cute. ;-)  )!

Quoting Fjamrkr:

She's never done that before. I changed her when we got up and I heard her poop. I was like "I know this game. I'm waiting." Ten minutes go by without more poop so I think it's safe. As soon as I change her again, I hear more poop.
"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME."
So I changed her again. Just to hear her poop one more time.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

MamaRae85
by *you're on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Fjamrkr
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:48 AM
She's my first but there's no face. She's just all normal until it's coming out and she starts pushing. Then it's just teeny tiny grunting.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

It's like the poop that never ends...!! 

going crazy

I quickly learned to spot the "Pooping Face," and then I always wait a GOOD 5 minutes or so after there was no longer ANY SIGN WHATSOEVER of the "Pooping Face" to even THINK about ATTEMPTING a diaper change, lol.. After 4 kiddos, I've about got it down to a science by now, haha ;-)

Is she your only LO??  Massive amounts of multiple poopies aside, she's as cute as a button (well, cuter, really.... buttons are just kinda 'Meh'-cute, and she's WAAAYYYY CUTER than just 'Meh'-cute. ;-)  )!

Quoting Fjamrkr:

She's never done that before. I changed her when we got up and I heard her poop. I was like "I know this game. I'm waiting." Ten minutes go by without more poop so I think it's safe. As soon as I change her again, I hear more poop.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME."

So I changed her again. Just to hear her poop one more time.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

sarahbearamommy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:50 AM

eh its a dog.. gotta pee, ya gotta pee.. dog or no dog. now a baby? that's a better excuse 

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine woke me up at 6, and she's almost FIVE. I was actually sleeping for the first time in four days (when the contractions started. Thank you, DD#2 for taking your sweet a$$ time) and she said she needed to sleep with me because the rain was too loud in her room. And then the rain stopped 15min later.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

I'm considering just laying her on the floor.

Rude little turd woke me up at 5am.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Awwww!! SQUISHY BABY CHEEKS!! I don't blame you, I wouldn't disturb that sweet baby, either! =) ♡♡

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

This is why I can't get up.

I also have to pee. :(

Fjamrkr
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I'm pretty sure this is how we die...

Quoting Night_Roane:

Mine woke me up at 6, and she's almost FIVE. I was actually sleeping for the first time in four days (when the contractions started. Thank you, DD#2 for taking your sweet a$$ time) and she said she needed to sleep with me because the rain was too loud in her room. And then the rain stopped 15min later.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Awwww!! SQUISHY BABY CHEEKS!! I don't blame you, I wouldn't disturb that sweet baby, either! =) ♡♡

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

ksueditz
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM

i usually end up, w/ what appears to be a small cat, on my back, while i'm on my stomach, and have the need to pee. of course, he feels it's rude of me to roll over and make him get down. ;)

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM
She looked so cute sleeping, though (with her THREE stuffed animals that she brought along) that I really couldn't stay mad...
I know my days of sleep are numbered anyways (GET OUT ALREADY DD#2!)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

Fjamrkr
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
She must have saved just the bear essentials if there were only three animals.

Lol. Bear essentials. I crack me up.

Quoting Night_Roane:

She looked so cute sleeping, though (with her THREE stuffed animals that she brought along) that I really couldn't stay mad...

I know my days of sleep are numbered anyways (GET OUT ALREADY DD#2!)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN