Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sooo... I have this SERIOUS NEED to answer a "call" from Mother Nature, but can't. Wanna see/know why???

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

For fear that this precious 'Sleeping Beauty' (aka: my lard-butt dog, Darla..) might be disturbed from her peaceful slumber...

Awwwww........... *le oogle over the sweet, sleeping baby...*

Okay, really, dog....I've SERIOUSLY "Gotta Go"... and I'm *fairly certain* that I am on the brink of *quite possibly* thirsting to death.... =\

But she's soooo CUUUTTE and peaceful and sweet and cuddly and loveable and........ Yeah... she's fixing to get the MESS disturbed out of her "peaceful slumber," cuz she weighs a freaking TON and I REALLY has to potty for reals and stuff now, lol...

Just thought I'd share how my morning is going thus far with y'all... ;-)

ETA:

I'll be back later to chit-chat, girls.... i gotta run to a friend's house real quick... ttyl! =)

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Lol except it was a rat, a mermaid, and a dog. The orange vending machine rat is literally her favorite toy right one.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

She must have saved just the bear essentials if there were only three animals.

Lol. Bear essentials. I crack me up.

Quoting Night_Roane:

She looked so cute sleeping, though (with her THREE stuffed animals that she brought along) that I really couldn't stay mad...

I know my days of sleep are numbered anyways (GET OUT ALREADY DD#2!)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

I'm pretty sure this is how we die...

Quoting Night_Roane:

Mine woke me up at 6, and she's almost FIVE. I was actually sleeping for the first time in four days (when the contractions started. Thank you, DD#2 for taking your sweet a$$ time) and she said she needed to sleep with me because the rain was too loud in her room. And then the rain stopped 15min later.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

I'm considering just laying her on the floor.

Rude little turd woke me up at 5am.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Awwww!! SQUISHY BABY CHEEKS!! I don't blame you, I wouldn't disturb that sweet baby, either! =) ♡♡

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

This is why I can't get up.

I also have to pee. :(

thea11101981
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah...I don't think I wanna go thru them days again :) have fun
Fjamrkr
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Haha. Aww.

I keep meaning to congratulate you on your new baby. :)

Quoting Night_Roane:

Lol except it was a rat, a mermaid, and a dog. The orange vending machine rat is literally her favorite toy right one.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

She looked so cute sleeping, though (with her THREE stuffed animals that she brought along) that I really couldn't stay mad...

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Mine woke me up at 6, and she's almost FIVE. I was actually sleeping for the first time in four days (when the contractions started. Thank you, DD#2 for taking your sweet a$$ time) and she said she needed to sleep with me because the rain was too loud in her room. And then the rain stopped 15min later.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Awwww!! SQUISHY BABY CHEEKS!! I don't blame you, I wouldn't disturb that sweet baby, either! =) ♡♡

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Lol thanks - just send some baby dust so everyone can congratulate me. Im trying to get her out before Friday! (Moms birthday and also the last day of Gemini because Im a Cancer and we don't need two of those).
Congrats on your first baby, too! Your pic makes me want her out more! (and I've tried everything short of Castro oil, which is starting to look more appealing)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Haha. Aww.

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

Fjamrkr
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM
My grandma says caster oil is a big no no.

Have you let husband play with your boobs? Or squatting?

Quoting Night_Roane:

Lol thanks - just send some baby dust so everyone can congratulate me. Im trying to get her out before Friday! (Moms birthday and also the last day of Gemini because Im a Cancer and we don't need two of those).

Congrats on your first baby, too! Your pic makes me want her out more! (and I've tried everything short of Castro oil, which is starting to look more appealing)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Haha. Aww.

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

Fjamrkr
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:26 AM
AH. One time, I saw a lady's water break because someone jumped out and scared her.

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Haha. Aww.

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM
I've tried everything from walking to orgasming to nipple stimulation...

Quoting Fjamrkr:

My grandma says caster oil is a big no no.

Have you let husband play with your boobs? Or squatting?

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Haha. Aww.

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting Night_Roane:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

Mrs.H15
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
This is a post of cuteness!! I love it!
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, that's adorable.

kaiyahsmommy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM

lol every time i try to slide from under her, she wakes up and asks me where i'm going and then wants me to carry her with me. i'm like you're 4, you know how to walk, and you're 50 lbs. get outta here. she then follows me around whining all morning lol 

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Uh-oh! I think your situation might be a tad bit bigger than mine and the other lady's... as in, LONGER, lol ;-)

I've nearly mastered the art of sliding out from underneath my kids after they've passed out on top of me... doing it while pregnant IS quite a bit trickier, though. ;-)

Quoting kaiyahsmommy:

Mobile Photo

Here's my situation and her sister plays soccer with my bladder so I've gotta go!!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN