Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sooo... I have this SERIOUS NEED to answer a "call" from Mother Nature, but can't. Wanna see/know why???

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

For fear that this precious 'Sleeping Beauty' (aka: my lard-butt dog, Darla..) might be disturbed from her peaceful slumber...

Awwwww........... *le oogle over the sweet, sleeping baby...*

Okay, really, dog....I've SERIOUSLY "Gotta Go"... and I'm *fairly certain* that I am on the brink of *quite possibly* thirsting to death.... =\

But she's soooo CUUUTTE and peaceful and sweet and cuddly and loveable and........ Yeah... she's fixing to get the MESS disturbed out of her "peaceful slumber," cuz she weighs a freaking TON and I REALLY has to potty for reals and stuff now, lol...

Just thought I'd share how my morning is going thus far with y'all... ;-)

ETA:

I'll be back later to chit-chat, girls.... i gotta run to a friend's house real quick... ttyl! =)

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
shiningjoy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

HAHAHAHA!!!! I have been there!!!

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:48 AM

no face YET...! Just wait.....there'll be a "face," i can just about guarantee it, lol ;)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

She's my first but there's no face. She's just all normal until it's coming out and she starts pushing. Then it's just teeny tiny grunting.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

It's like the poop that never ends...!! 

going crazy

I quickly learned to spot the "Pooping Face," and then I always wait a GOOD 5 minutes or so after there was no longer ANY SIGN WHATSOEVER of the "Pooping Face" to even THINK about ATTEMPTING a diaper change, lol.. After 4 kiddos, I've about got it down to a science by now, haha ;-)

Is she your only LO??  Massive amounts of multiple poopies aside, she's as cute as a button (well, cuter, really.... buttons are just kinda 'Meh'-cute, and she's WAAAYYYY CUTER than just 'Meh'-cute. ;-)  )!

Quoting Fjamrkr:

She's never done that before. I changed her when we got up and I heard her poop. I was like "I know this game. I'm waiting." Ten minutes go by without more poop so I think it's safe. As soon as I change her again, I hear more poop.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME."

So I changed her again. Just to hear her poop one more time.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I.couldn't get up to pee as my bf's mom just waltzed into his house this morning. she scares the shit out of me. I also had no..um..sort of pj's on... so I quick.grabbed one of his sweatshirts (they hang to my knees) and went to the bathroom...with her shooting me a death glare as I walked by...
So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

*LE GASP...!* 

don't let HER hear she's just a "dog".... i'm pretty positive that she thinks she my excessively hairy, 4-legged, 5th "human" baby lol.... pretty sure she ISN'T, but she sure does think so, anyway haha ;-)

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

eh its a dog.. gotta pee, ya gotta pee.. dog or no dog. now a baby? that's a better excuse 

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Slooowwwwlllllyyyyyy and paaaiiiinnnnffuuuullllyyyyyy.......................... 

x_x

Quoting Fjamrkr:

I'm pretty sure this is how we die...

Quoting Night_Roane:

Mine woke me up at 6, and she's almost FIVE. I was actually sleeping for the first time in four days (when the contractions started. Thank you, DD#2 for taking your sweet a$$ time) and she said she needed to sleep with me because the rain was too loud in her room. And then the rain stopped 15min later.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

I'm considering just laying her on the floor.

Rude little turd woke me up at 5am.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Awwww!! SQUISHY BABY CHEEKS!! I don't blame you, I wouldn't disturb that sweet baby, either! =) ♡♡

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

This is why I can't get up.

I also have to pee. :(

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, i'm sure it's YOUR FAULT, anyway...... SURELY he should have had his breakfast prepared and waiting for him LONG BEFORE he had to resort to setting up camp on your backside.... ;-) That's how our inside cat is, anyway... she's kind of a moody, sneaky, spiteful bish that spends her free time napping and plotting our untimely demise(s), honestly.. -_- 

Quoting ksueditz:

i usually end up, w/ what appears to be a small cat, on my back, while i'm on my stomach, and have the need to pee. of course, he feels it's rude of me to roll over and make him get down. ;)

KailesMommy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:57 AM
What kibd of puppy is she? Lol i get sleeping bob cat mix kittens on me. Lol
So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM

with dd2 (she'll be 3 yrs. old on Nov. 8th), i ended up resorting to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that Google, CM, and myself could think of, lol... i did the nipple stimulation thing a few times, and it DID work, and started some pretty righteous contractions, but they never lasted or ended up turning into anything "serious." I basically just put myself through painful contractions for no reason -_- 

I guess it's pretty true when "they say" that if your body isn't ready, and the baby isn't done baking, nothing is really gonna change the situation.... Those dang ol' babies come on their OWN schedule, not EVER when anyone on the "Outside" would actually LIKE for them to make their big debut, lol.. GL and i'll send LOTS AND LOTS of baby dust your way!! =D

Quoting Night_Roane:

I've tried everything from walking to orgasming to nipple stimulation...

Quoting Fjamrkr:

My grandma says caster oil is a big no no.

Have you let husband play with your boobs? Or squatting?

Quoting Night_Roane:

Lol thanks - just send some baby dust so everyone can congratulate me. Im trying to get her out before Friday! (Moms birthday and also the last day of Gemini because Im a Cancer and we don't need two of those).

Congrats on your first baby, too! Your pic makes me want her out more! (and I've tried everything short of Castro oil, which is starting to look more appealing)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Haha. Aww.

I keep meaning to congratulate you on your new baby. :)

Quoting Night_Roane:

Lol except it was a rat, a mermaid, and a dog. The orange vending machine rat is literally her favorite toy right one.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

She must have saved just the bear essentials if there were only three animals.

Lol. Bear essentials. I crack me up.

Quoting Night_Roane:

She looked so cute sleeping, though (with her THREE stuffed animals that she brought along) that I really couldn't stay mad...

I know my days of sleep are numbered anyways (GET OUT ALREADY DD#2!)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

I'm pretty sure this is how we die...

Quoting Night_Roane:

Mine woke me up at 6, and she's almost FIVE. I was actually sleeping for the first time in four days (when the contractions started. Thank you, DD#2 for taking your sweet a$$ time) and she said she needed to sleep with me because the rain was too loud in her room. And then the rain stopped 15min later.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

I'm considering just laying her on the floor.

Rude little turd woke me up at 5am.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Awwww!! SQUISHY BABY CHEEKS!! I don't blame you, I wouldn't disturb that sweet baby, either! =) ♡♡

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

Bout-that-life
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:04 AM
OMG!!! Soooo friggin' CUTE! ;)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Mobile Photo

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM

She's an APBT.... a *le gasp!* pit.... she'll be 7 months old on the 26th of this month. =) 

Here's a side-by-side picture i made of her the other day when i first got her, and then her now (well, then.. 2 or 3 days ago):

i pretty much lovey her, if ya can't already tell. ;-)

Quoting KailesMommy:

What kibd of puppy is she? Lol i get sleeping bob cat mix kittens on me. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)