Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sooo... I have this SERIOUS NEED to answer a "call" from Mother Nature, but can't. Wanna see/know why???

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

For fear that this precious 'Sleeping Beauty' (aka: my lard-butt dog, Darla..) might be disturbed from her peaceful slumber...

Awwwww........... *le oogle over the sweet, sleeping baby...*

Okay, really, dog....I've SERIOUSLY "Gotta Go"... and I'm *fairly certain* that I am on the brink of *quite possibly* thirsting to death.... =\

But she's soooo CUUUTTE and peaceful and sweet and cuddly and loveable and........ Yeah... she's fixing to get the MESS disturbed out of her "peaceful slumber," cuz she weighs a freaking TON and I REALLY has to potty for reals and stuff now, lol...

Just thought I'd share how my morning is going thus far with y'all... ;-)

ETA:

I'll be back later to chit-chat, girls.... i gotta run to a friend's house real quick... ttyl! =)

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Replies (41-50):
So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM

oh, and BOB CATS??! You are a MUCH braver woman than I, my friend! I am a lover of any and all animals, but idk that i could own a bob cat.... to me, they look and act like they'll scratch your eyes out, and laugh the entire time they're doing it.... eep. o_0 No, thanks... =\

Quoting KailesMommy:

What kibd of puppy is she? Lol i get sleeping bob cat mix kittens on me. Lol

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Wait..

Hold the phone.

His mom just waltzed right on in to HIS house?? Does she live there, also?? Do you and him live together?? Sorry for the 20 questions, lol... his mama or not, if that had been my now-dh and i while we were dating (he already lived on his own, and had for 2-3 years or so before we met), and his mama just waltzed her happy butt right on into his (or especially if it were OUR) house, and THEN gave me a death glare of ANY SORT, the ol' hag and I would probably be exchanging a few choice words, lmao.... After cruising around CM (and it only took about 5 minutes MAX one day, lol), i am SOOOOOO GLAD that i heart my now- MIL... so grateful that i didn't end up with the dreaded "Monster-In-Law," lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I.couldn't get up to pee as my bf's mom just waltzed into his house this morning. she scares the shit out of me. I also had no..um..sort of pj's on... so I quick.grabbed one of his sweatshirts (they hang to my knees) and went to the bathroom...with her shooting me a death glare as I walked by...

KailesMommy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Ahh a pit...we all better run for the hills. That explains why she is laying on you, she is a pit and is evil. So she is trying to kill you by making your bladder bust. Lol j/k she is too cute and she is huge.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

She's an APBT.... a *le gasp!* pit.... she'll be 7 months old on the 26th of this month. =) 

Here's a side-by-side picture i made of her the other day when i first got her, and then her now (well, then.. 2 or 3 days ago):

i pretty much lovey her, if ya can't already tell. ;-)

Quoting KailesMommy:

KailesMommy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Actually thats what i was afraid of. We had a male who was 6months when we got him and he was the easiest cat we ever had. Had to cuddle all the time and would eat anything. Lol we have a bob cat house cat mix. It has about a third of house cat the rest bob cat. She is friendly and sweet and nice. Unless she sees you move. Lol then its kitten play. She isnt mean when she eats or anything. I will see if i can post a picture in here.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

oh, and BOB CATS??! You are a MUCH braver woman than I, my friend! I am a lover of any and all animals, but idk that i could own a bob cat.... to me, they look and act like they'll scratch your eyes out, and laugh the entire time they're doing it.... eep. o_0 No, thanks... =\

Quoting KailesMommy:

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Cute picture

KailesMommy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

New Multimedia Message

This was taken about 2 and a half weeks ago. Her name is monster, my dd wanted it to be named monster high....lol but the kitty named herself mew. Lol so she is now monster mew.
sarahbearamommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:27 AM

if my dog laid on top of me i wouldnt be able to get up for reals.. haha he is a 120lbs great dane bahahhaa! but.. he doesnt sit on me, thankfully

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

*LE GASP...!* 

don't let HER hear she's just a "dog".... i'm pretty positive that she thinks she my excessively hairy, 4-legged, 5th "human" baby lol.... pretty sure she ISN'T, but she sure does think so, anyway haha ;-)

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

eh its a dog.. gotta pee, ya gotta pee.. dog or no dog. now a baby? that's a better excuse 

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

haha, ikr?! You know how this site is when it comes to those dang ol' pitties....vicious creatures that they are, and all.... *shudders*

To date, she has successfully biten AND killed::

1. several fleas
2. 3 or 4 house flies
3. there's *possibly been* a handful of fatalities to random flying insects outside, but I wasn't able to get any sort of accurate "head" ("wing"???) count on those.  

wink 

She IS huge....and incredibly SOLID, lol... picking her up is quite the workout anymore lol... 

Quoting KailesMommy:

Ahh a pit...we all better run for the hills. That explains why she is laying on you, she is a pit and is evil. So she is trying to kill you by making your bladder bust. Lol j/k she is too cute and she is huge.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

She's an APBT.... a *le gasp!* pit.... she'll be 7 months old on the 26th of this month. =) 

Here's a side-by-side picture i made of her the other day when i first got her, and then her now (well, then.. 2 or 3 days ago):

i pretty much lovey her, if ya can't already tell. ;-)

Quoting KailesMommy:

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Aww, i bet he's a sweetie! We had a GD a couple summers ago (the poor thing got passed around and around to several different homes, people wanted her, and then ended up changing their minds, or whatever ding-dong excuse they came up with to get rid of her, smh)....Her name was Chloe... we only had her for a short 3 or 4 months before she ended up passing away (we assumed from old age...she was pretty up there in years).... Even though she hadn't been "ours" for very long, i loved her dearly.. i cried and cried when she passed away (I was the one that ended up finding her..dh was at work. =\ ).. She was like my 2nd shadow...she'd gotten it into her head that YES, SHE WAS a lapdog, and you had just better deal with it, lol! Gah, i miss her sweet face. =(

Here's a picture of her: 

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

if my dog laid on top of me i wouldnt be able to get up for reals.. haha he is a 120lbs great dane bahahhaa! but.. he doesnt sit on me, thankfully

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

*LE GASP...!* 

don't let HER hear she's just a "dog".... i'm pretty positive that she thinks she my excessively hairy, 4-legged, 5th "human" baby lol.... pretty sure she ISN'T, but she sure does think so, anyway haha ;-)

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

eh its a dog.. gotta pee, ya gotta pee.. dog or no dog. now a baby? that's a better excuse 

sarahbearamommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:27 PM

aw thats so heartbreaking :( did she get bloat or just die from age? :( 

here's my Dane, Zeus and his rider, my 2 yr old Logan lol 

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Aww, i bet he's a sweetie! We had a GD a couple summers ago (the poor thing got passed around and around to several different homes, people wanted her, and then ended up changing their minds, or whatever ding-dong excuse they came up with to get rid of her, smh)....Her name was Chloe... we only had her for a short 3 or 4 months before she ended up passing away (we assumed from old age...she was pretty up there in years).... Even though she hadn't been "ours" for very long, i loved her dearly.. i cried and cried when she passed away (I was the one that ended up finding her..dh was at work. =\ ).. She was like my 2nd shadow...she'd gotten it into her head that YES, SHE WAS a lapdog, and you had just better deal with it, lol! Gah, i miss her sweet face. =(

Here's a picture of her: 

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

*LE GASP...!* 

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)