Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sooo... I have this SERIOUS NEED to answer a "call" from Mother Nature, but can't. Wanna see/know why???

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

For fear that this precious 'Sleeping Beauty' (aka: my lard-butt dog, Darla..) might be disturbed from her peaceful slumber...

Awwwww........... *le oogle over the sweet, sleeping baby...*

Okay, really, dog....I've SERIOUSLY "Gotta Go"... and I'm *fairly certain* that I am on the brink of *quite possibly* thirsting to death.... =\

But she's soooo CUUUTTE and peaceful and sweet and cuddly and loveable and........ Yeah... she's fixing to get the MESS disturbed out of her "peaceful slumber," cuz she weighs a freaking TON and I REALLY has to potty for reals and stuff now, lol...

Just thought I'd share how my morning is going thus far with y'all... ;-)

ETA:

I'll be back later to chit-chat, girls.... i gotta run to a friend's house real quick... ttyl! =)

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Replies (51-60):
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
usually it's my cat doing it to me. She's 14, so she's an old lady that NEEDS to be pampered. lol
sarahbearamommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

oh i see you said age! sorry! my brain isnt functioning properly today yet lol!

KailesMommy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:42 PM
All these damn posts are making me want a great dane damn it. That is my dream puppy. Lol
So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:21 PM
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS...!!!

Will you just LOOK AT all of the itty bitty kitty CUTENESS!!!

<3_<3

IT'S SO CUTE, I WANNA DIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!, lol ;-)

Quoting KailesMommy:

New Multimedia Message

This was taken about 2 and a half weeks ago. Her name is monster, my dd wanted it to be named monster high....lol but the kitty named herself mew. Lol so she is now monster mew.

KailesMommy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this
She is cute and funny. Although if you try to snuggle with her against her will even though she purs she will try and bite your nose. But nothing major she just plays. She is at the age of independence right now, learning and exploring ya know, so she doesnt want anyone unleas they have food

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

<3_<3

Quoting KailesMommy:

New Multimedia Message

This was taken about 2 and a half weeks ago. Her name is monster, my dd wanted it to be named monster high....lol but the kitty named herself mew. Lol so she is now monster mew.

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:01 PM
We had a GD, although only for 3-4 months. She died suddenly from (we assumed) old age... she was pretty up there in the years.

Even though she wasn't with us for very long, I loved her dearly. She was such a sweetheart! She "claimed" me as "her human" and basically became my 2nd shadow lol. I cried and cried when she passed. :'(

We currently have 4 dogs, but when they all end up at the big Dog Park in the Sky, I would REALLY like to get another one, but next time as a puppy. :-)

Quoting KailesMommy:

All these damn posts are making me want a great dane damn it. That is my dream puppy. Lol

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Sorry, I just got home to reply... no Wi-Fi at my friend's house, lol. ;-)

I knew pretty much ZILCH about GD's before we got Chloe. I was sad to learn their life expectancy was only about 8-10 years on average. When she came to us, we were told that they *thought* she was *about* 5-6 years old. Evidently, she was older than that. I still miss her bunches... she definitely made a huge impact on at least me, lol.

Before Chloe, I was pretty scared of GD's because of an incident with 2 that a HS boyfriend had way back when.. I was silly to be scared of them, though. They're giant babies lol

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

aw thats so heartbreaking :( did she get bloat or just die from age? :( 

here's my Dane, Zeus and his rider, my 2 yr old Logan lol 

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Aww, i bet he's a sweetie! We had a GD a couple summers ago (the poor thing got passed around and around to several different homes, people wanted her, and then ended up changing their minds, or whatever ding-dong excuse they came up with to get rid of her, smh)....Her name was Chloe... we only had her for a short 3 or 4 months before she ended up passing away (we assumed from old age...she was pretty up there in years).... Even though she hadn't been "ours" for very long, i loved her dearly.. i cried and cried when she passed away (I was the one that ended up finding her..dh was at work. =\ ).. She was like my 2nd shadow...she'd gotten it into her head that YES, SHE WAS a lapdog, and you had just better deal with it, lol! Gah, i miss her sweet face. =(

Here's a picture of her: 

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

if my dog laid on top of me i wouldnt be able to get up for reals.. haha he is a 120lbs great dane bahahhaa! but.. he doesnt sit on me, thankfully

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

*LE GASP...!* 

don't let HER hear she's just a "dog".... i'm pretty positive that she thinks she my excessively hairy, 4-legged, 5th "human" baby lol.... pretty sure she ISN'T, but she sure does think so, anyway haha ;-)

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

eh its a dog.. gotta pee, ya gotta pee.. dog or no dog. now a baby? that's a better excuse 

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Awww..... *MAYBE* they aren't quite the wild, vicious beasts that i've been pegging them to be, lol... She is super cute, and sounds like she's a lot of fun! =) Gah... now i'm gonna be wanting one, haha... I'm sure dh would be like, "Uhhh.....NOPE! We have ENOUGH animals!" lol

Quoting KailesMommy:

She is cute and funny. Although if you try to snuggle with her against her will even though she purs she will try and bite your nose. But nothing major she just plays. She is at the age of independence right now, learning and exploring ya know, so she doesnt want anyone unleas they have food

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

<3_<3

Quoting KailesMommy:

New Multimedia Message

ksueditz
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:42 PM

of course, how dare i not have his food on silver platter, ready and waiting for HIM. :)

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Well, i'm sure it's YOUR FAULT, anyway...... SURELY he should have had his breakfast prepared and waiting for him LONG BEFORE he had to resort to setting up camp on your backside.... ;-) That's how our inside cat is, anyway... she's kind of a moody, sneaky, spiteful bish that spends her free time napping and plotting our untimely demise(s), honestly.. -_- 

Quoting ksueditz:

i usually end up, w/ what appears to be a small cat, on my back, while i'm on my stomach, and have the need to pee. of course, he feels it's rude of me to roll over and make him get down. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:09 PM
its the house he grew up in, she bought the smaller house next door and signed the old house over to him. we dont live together and she is VERY religious. when she saw him she did tell him that he better not give her anymore grandchildren before we are married (he has a dd from a previous relationship) I normally love his mom, but she can be scary at times lol! add that all I was wearing was his sweatshirt and I think that made it more awkward

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

Wait..

Hold the phone.

His mom just waltzed right on in to HIS house?? Does she live there, also?? Do you and him live together?? Sorry for the 20 questions, lol... his mama or not, if that had been my now-dh and i while we were dating (he already lived on his own, and had for 2-3 years or so before we met), and his mama just waltzed her happy butt right on into his (or especially if it were OUR) house, and THEN gave me a death glare of ANY SORT, the ol' hag and I would probably be exchanging a few choice words, lmao.... After cruising around CM (and it only took about 5 minutes MAX one day, lol), i am SOOOOOO GLAD that i heart my now- MIL... so grateful that i didn't end up with the dreaded "Monster-In-Law," lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I.couldn't get up to pee as my bf's mom just waltzed into his house this morning. she scares the shit out of me. I also had no..um..sort of pj's on... so I quick.grabbed one of his sweatshirts (they hang to my knees) and went to the bathroom...with her shooting me a death glare as I walked by...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)