Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abortion Post... If It Is Your Body *EDIT*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 235 Replies
6 moms liked this

I just want to point a few things out since I  dont have time to respond to everyone and then I am done with this topic.

A woman's body cannot produce a baby on its own and a woman's body cannot create a baby!!! It is not her body that is creating that baby, it is the sperm and the egg that was joined together that are making that baby. Yes the mother is feeding and giving oxygen to the baby through the unbilical chord but her body is not creating that baby. Her body is unable to create a living child. The sperm and the egg are doing the work.

Also I want to point out that while in the womb, yes the baby will develop legs and arms and hands and feet later on, but in the beginning of the pregnancy before most women even know they are pregnant, the heart develops. The heart is the first to develop and it starts beating around week 5 and again this happens before women even know they are pregnant unless they are trying to conceive. People who arent even trying to conceive more then likely will not find out until after this begins or while this is happening. So if you dont have two beating hearts then it is not just your body and that was all I was trying to point out.

You can continue to think what you want but even you know the truth!

Then answer these questions:

Does your body have Four arms and legs?

Does your body have four hands and feet?

Does your body have two Beating Hearts?

Does your body have two Heads?

Do you have Two sets of DNA?

If you answer no to any of these questions then it is not just your body when you get pregnant.

Answer these questions

Can your body produce a pregnancy on its own?

What do you need to produce a pregnancy?

I asked this question because people say that cancer is a living cell, but your body is able to produce it on its own. Your body is unable to produce a baby on its own. Your egg needs a sperm to produce a child so no it is not just your body when you become pregnant. It is another living human being living inside of you.

This is not a debate... I just wanted to make my point that it is not just your body. The baby may need your body to grow inside of for a period but it is not  just your body, and your body is not the one doing all the work either. That baby has Two partial dna's, one from the father and the other from the mother so technically both of those dna's are working together to form that living child that you are claiming to be your body.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
romalove
by SakePrincess on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:43 AM
9 moms liked this

It's your body that has to house and feed and support and sustain the pregnancy.

That's why it's your body, your choice.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

This.

Quoting romalove:

It's your body that has to house and feed and support and sustain the pregnancy.

That's why it's your body, your choice.

sthflachk
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM
3 moms liked this
I brought you a stick...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM
4 moms liked this

MY BODY went through a variety of changes when pregnant, many changes that I hated to be honest. My body WAS AFFECTED. I decided to allow life to continue to grow inside of me though. If another woman choose to NOT allow life to grow inside of her, that is HER RIGHT.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Cool story bro.

Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
6 moms liked this

Here is a question for you.

Can a fetus survive outside of the womb?

If you answered no,  it is not alive. And seeing as how it never was alive, it's not a human body. If you answered yes,  it really doesn't matter if the mother removes it from her body b/c it has survived....therefore not an abortion/murder/whatever harsh name you have given it in the past.

Val99
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
3 moms liked this

An embryo has no hands, no arms, no legs, etc.  If you use all these things to justify no abortion, you'd also be against removing parasites.  Many have a head, different DNA, they don't spontaneously occur, etc.  Are you against parasite removal too? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Then answer these questions:

Does your body have Four arms and legs?

Does your body have four hands and feet?

Does your body have two Beating Hearts?

Does your body have two Heads?

Do you have Two sets of DNA? 

Can your body produce a pregnancy on its own?

What do you need to produce a pregnancy?

I asked this question because people say that cancer is a living cell, but your body is able to produce it on its own. Your body is unable to produce a baby on its own. Your egg needs a sperm to produce a child so no it is not just your body when you become pregnant. It is another living human being living inside of you.

This is not a debate... I just wanted to make my point that it is not just your body. The baby may need your body to grow inside of for a period but it is not  just your body, and your body is not the one doing all the work either. That baby has Two partial dna's, one from the father and the other from the mother so technically both of those dna's are working together to form that living child that you are claiming to be your body.

B1Bomber
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
3 moms liked this

Abortion is a philosophical debate, not a scientific one. Science has long since proven that a fertilized embryo is unique life. Philosophy is having a hard time deciding when that life should be conferred all the rights of a human being.

Piskie
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Is the man pregnant?
Will he deal with the pregnancy and those risks?

No. No one but the woman affected has the right to tell her what medical decisions she should make.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM
3 moms liked this

And that's nice. It is still my body, so my choice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)