Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long is this phase going to last?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
my almost 9 month old (cry) is always crawling after me to raspberry or lick my legs. its absolutely adorable but im always covered woth saliva
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Lol, can't say that we've been through that! When dd was that age, she always wanted to stick her fingers in my mouth though. It didn't last too long.
Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Instead of his fingers, he tries to share his "food" with us. Tries to bite his toys, the TV remote, anything and then tries to shove it in our mouth. I love it.

The licking is getting to me. ATM he is giving me raspberries on my tummy while I lay here typing this. He finds it so fun.

Quoting NoahandEliza:

Lol, can't say that we've been through that! When dd was that age, she always wanted to stick her fingers in my mouth though. It didn't last too long.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:28 AM
I made a mistake with the raspberries! Mine would do them on my tummy and I'd jump and giggle really loud. She thought it was the funniest thing in the world to tickle mommy. It got a little old, but I let her keep doing it because she would just laugh so hard.

Sigh. She'll be 2 on Friday and I miss that age.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Instead of his fingers, he tries to share his "food" with us. Tries to bite his toys, the TV remote, anything and then tries to shove it in our mouth. I love it.

The licking is getting to me. ATM he is giving me raspberries on my tummy while I lay here typing this. He finds it so fun.

Quoting NoahandEliza:

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:56 AM
I roll over and he climbs me to do it again lmao

Quoting NoahandEliza:

I made a mistake with the raspberries! Mine would do them on my tummy and I'd jump and giggle really loud. She thought it was the funniest thing in the world to tickle mommy. It got a little old, but I let her keep doing it because she would just laugh so hard.

Sigh. She'll be 2 on Friday and I miss that age.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting NoahandEliza:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toxic.Stardust
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:57 AM

my almost 12 month old still gives me raspberries a lot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured