Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

leaving baby alone..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 136 Replies
1 mom liked this

If only for a minute IS NOT OK!!!  I cant believe the people that think it is ok! I guess  I just forgot the kind of people in this world.. Not everyone can be a good mother I guess.. I feel so sorry for your children..

*Alone anytime they are awake.. diff rooms, down stairs down the street, etc etc.. if they are sleeping and u have a video monitor and can hear/watch them and u wanna go outside or downstairs etc etc that is ok***

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I just left mine all alone, unconscious and all
barneysaid
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Huh? So you take your baby to the bathroom to take a Shit with you?
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
I mean how alone are we talking? Leaving them napping inside while you are outside with a monitor? Or leaving them alone and going to the store down the street?
brandydesiree
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
This.

Quoting usmcwifey11:

I mean how alone are we talking? Leaving them napping inside while you are outside with a monitor? Or leaving them alone and going to the store down the street?

SterlingHeart
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM

alone has many levels LOL 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM

when do you sleep, OP?  is someone ALWAYS awake and in the same room with the baby?

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I agree.  When he slept, I slept next to him.  When I showered he was with DH or I didn't shower at all.  I tried doing the wrap thing and wearing him during a shower but it didn't work out to well.

PumpkinSpice8
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm also wondering what kind of alone....

There's a difference in going to the store without the baby and doing the laundry in a different room while the baby naps.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:30 PM

You never ever ever leave your baby alone?  Not even when they are perfectly happy without you holding them and you have to go to the bathroom?

Tiffany_AvonRep
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I left my child alone in his room with our two dogs so I can go to the bathroom. He doesn't like to be alone right now and my dogs are really good with him. In fact, I cracked the door open and they were just playing. He loves to chase them and they like being chased.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN