Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

quit b****ing!!!!! jeesh!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

im an on site manager for an apartment complex, and i swear ever since this young couple moved in people have been complaining. this couple is in their early 20's they have a 2 year old boy,shes pregnant with a little girl,and before they even moved in here they asked if they could get a puppy. they trained the puppy like nothing,iv inspected the apartment because someone was complaining and theres no stains from accidents on the floor,their son doesnt make messes it seems like because their floor is spotless(or she just spot cleans when it happens which is better then what the older families do). just today i have gotten 5 complaints of their puppy barking,or the kid being to loud,which i politely called the people liars because mom,puppy,and son are out trail walking today,they've been gone since 7 this morning(she tells me when she leaves on these adventures just in case she doesnt come back before the sun goes down,just as a caution thing) a couple days ago i had people complaining that they are taking paint into their apartment.yes i know its white paint to cover holes and such it matches the walls in the apartment,they are decorating the 3rd bedroom for the baby and just in case they make a hole they want to fill it in and fix it(which again is better then a lot of the older tenants) the person above them complains daily that theres smoke coming from their kitchen window....yes i know this, she does prenatal belly dancing and the incense calms her down,its not going to ruin the apartment. STOP TRYING TO GET THIS FAMILY IN TROUBLE!!!!! holy crap! i know more about this family then my own because these people keep bitching about every little thing!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hargonagain
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:01 PM
3 moms liked this

I am glad you are standing up for them!!  Thank you!

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Sounds like the don't like them, wonder why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Quoting vegaswife2011:

i have no idea,they are quiet,yeah occasionally they have the guys siblings over and even then they are pretty quiet. these people have no grounds to attack this family,i kind of think they just dont like the fact that they have money because the guy is a nurse.....

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Yep. Jealousy is a bitch! I'm glad you have their back :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vegaswife2011:

i have no idea,they are quiet,yeah occasionally they have the guys siblings over and even then they are pretty quiet. these people have no grounds to attack this family,i kind of think they just dont like the fact that they have money because the guy is a nurse.....

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Don't the other tenants have anything better to do than complain?  Are the people complaining older?

LoveNaCupcake
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Can you please be my landlord! Lol ours sucks! And we aren't usually complainers, but when you're ceiling leaks and for 4 months you call begging for it to be fixed and the only reply you get is "just don't let it get on the carpet"... yeah, we hate our landlord lol

PhoenixV
by PhoenixV on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:08 PM

This

Quoting hargonagain:

I am glad you are standing up for them!!  Thank you!

Its best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes. - Anne Baxter

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Don't the other tenants have anything better to do than complain?  Are the people complaining older?

they are in their late 40's one of them thats around this family is mid 30's so not that old

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Quoting LoveNaCupcake:

Can you please be my landlord! Lol ours sucks! And we aren't usually complainers, but when you're ceiling leaks and for 4 months you call begging for it to be fixed and the only reply you get is "just don't let it get on the carpet"... yeah, we hate our landlord lol

oh wow....yeah that would be fixed as soon as you call....

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

they are in their late 40's one of them thats around this family is mid 30's so not that old

Could they just be jealous of them?  Maybe they think they are up to no good and are trying to push them out just because.  It's silly.  Can you talk to them?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)