Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wanna hear

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM
  • 13 Replies
In law stories. I love mine but I know there are a ton of crazies out there. Share your crazy inlaw stories here!
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I don't have any I love my in-laws. But my husband could tell them forever. My parents are crazy. . Lol
Smokeswifey
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Bump
Tigress22304
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
mil actually told dh's ex wife she sucked as a mother because she worked 2 jobs (she was supporting 3 kids on her own, only dh paid her cs for his son) and I sucked as a mother because I was a sahm (my dd's multi handicapped) Which is fcked up because she didn't even raise her son, her parents did. Why? Because she was too busy being a career woman!! Sitting on her ass, answering the phone in her brother's car shop.
Tigress22304
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:06 PM

MIL told me I needed to leave dh because she can be a better partner to her son and a better parent to his son......regardless of the fact that stepson's mother has custody of him and is very involved with stepson lol

the only thing dh had to do was wake up-go to work and come home to bed. I handled everything else,paid the bills, took care of the house/kids etc. but mil said it wasn't enough

Tigress22304
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Mil has 3 bio grandkids from sil

1 bio grandson from dh and 2 step granddaughters from dh's ex wife and myself

however she only acknowledges ss6-if any of the other kids are sititng next to her-and ss6 wants to sit with them-she'll literally shove the other kid away and let ss6 sit on her lap

Smokeswifey
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Wow. These are crazy. Bump for more!
redneckmama4
by Loree on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:01 PM
She is too much and I don't spend time thinkin' about her.

Let me say...we sold everything we had in 2 weeks and moved 2000 miles away from them and all family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM
My mil was dying her hair at my house last week and was standing in the dining room and dripped magenta hair dye on my cream colored carpet.. And we are trying to sell our house. And she thought it was hilarious
Smokeswifey
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Omg I'd be so pissed!!! Wow.

Quoting Anonymous:

My mil was dying her hair at my house last week and was standing in the dining room and dripped magenta hair dye on my cream colored carpet.. And we are trying to sell our house. And she thought it was hilarious

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Mine are a PITA... I don't really have any stand out stories. I like them when I live on the other side of the country. lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN