Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I antagonize anti-circ cults

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  • 278 Replies
3 moms liked this

I confess!!

Sometimes I do stoop to their level and help my friends antagonize them by using their #i2 hashtag when i see them being bullys and threatening people.

I am not pro-circ but I do lean more towards that side because of my own experiences. And the bullying that goes on with the intactivist crazies is just ridiculous to me. And yes i am aware the intactivists are not the only ones who act like nutjobs but it is them 95% of the time. 

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mblessesd4x
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM

BUMP!

delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
huh?

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

huh? my brain hurts

Mblessesd4x
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Intactivists are an anti-circumcision group who claim to be able to switch people over to their side with "facts" but basically they are just bullys who will badmouth people who dont agree with them. Most of them. Not all. 

armandswife
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Yeah I was going to say I am an intactivist. Usually I keep to myself about it.

Quoting Mblessesd4x:

Intactivists are an anti-circumcision group who claim to be able to switch people over to their side with "facts" but basically they are just bullys who will badmouth people who dont agree with them. Most of them. Not all. 

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Lol what exactly do you say to antagonize them..??
Mblessesd4x
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Quoting Supervane:

Lol what exactly do you say to antagonize them..??

Its usually just a reply about bullying and being a cult which they hate to be called. Sometimes I dont have to say anything, just using their hashtag pisses them off funnily enough. 

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

lol, well if they are bullies then good, youre giving them a taste of their own medicine!

Mblessesd4x
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

lol, well if they are bullies then good, youre giving them a taste of their own medicine!

I agree. Although at times i do feel guilty. Im usually a very peaceful and "agree to disagree" kind of person. 

Anouck
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:33 PM
4 moms liked this

Ah yes, fighting infantile behavior with MORE infantile behavior is always a good thing... SMH.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN