Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Facebook drama!!!! Ugh!

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 93 Replies
1 mom liked this
So, the other post got me thinking, ever had Facebook drama? I haven't. Lets hear your crazy fb stories.
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tysmommy98
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I haven't. I think having Facebook drama is funny and immature.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheDoctorsWife
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Lol

Quoting tysmommy98:

I haven't. I think having Facebook drama is funny and immature.
TheDoctorsWife
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Bump
NorseGodessMom
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

my xboyfriend babymama (she got pregnant when we where dating) found me demanding to know were he was couse she needed $$$..... like I would know were the hell he was lol. I have since deleted my facebook.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Yup in some now. A girl who owes my "mom figure" $500 for an abortion 2 years ago and she fled the state afterwards is Now back in town and 5 months pregnant. But someone tagged me in a pic where she was commenting talking about her pregnancy, so someone brought up the abortion now I'm getting nasty messages from her slutty 19 yr old friends. Saying I shouldn't say shit even though I haven't. I was just tagged -___-
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Dh has been fighting with this guy for 3 days about gun control. That's about it.

TheDoctorsWife
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I've never fought with anyone. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh has been fighting with this guy for 3 days about gun control. That's about it.

TheDoctorsWife
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM
O.O

Quoting mlg1989:

Yup in some now. A girl who owes my "mom figure" $500 for an abortion 2 years ago and she fled the state afterwards is Now back in town and 5 months pregnant. But someone tagged me in a pic where she was commenting talking about her pregnancy, so someone brought up the abortion now I'm getting nasty messages from her slutty 19 yr old friends. Saying I shouldn't say shit even though I haven't. I was just tagged -___-
TheDoctorsWife
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM
O.O

Quoting mlg1989:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I got into it almost a year ago with my sister when she posted a pic of a pig with piglets saying us meat eaters were baby killers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN