Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI problem/question peppermints

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

things have been a little boring in the bedroom for DH and I. So he got us some adult videos to spice things up a little. 

In one of them a girl rubbed a hard candy on her va jay jay and he licked it off. So we decided to try it. The only thing I could find was a peppermint from my purse. 

OMG!! It felt so good!!! It was all tingly and I felt things I'd never felt before. 

But here's the problem. When we were done we couldn't find it anywhere. I thought maybe it got stuck on the sheets or in the cats fur (she watched while we do it, gross I know but if we lock her out she cries at the door and it's distracting).  But we never found it. 

Here's the really strange thing. My breath has been awesome since then. Do you think it could have gotten lost and someone helped my breath

Anyone?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Replies (31-33):
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Oooh guurl....that thing traveled right up to your throat and gave you that fresh, minty/va jay jay breath! Rock it! Either that or you have a really fresh pussy...........

cat I mean!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:13 PM
dat u JustBreath2013?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:13 PM

There's always next time. 

It was a rush job and special request. I know I can do better!!!

Quoting tardistraveller:

Altight, maybe a d.  It would have been better if you said your queefs smelled of peppermint.

Quoting Anonymous:

Fail? 

Really?

Come on... it's at least a C-. The part about the cat watching was OK. 

Right?

Quoting tardistraveller:

troll fail.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured