Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I seriously regret voting for Obama..!!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:49 AM
  • 145 Replies
6 moms liked this

I feel so angry about the fact that he is sending weapons to the rebels in Syria. WTF?!?

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Me too. I don't get it at all. Why are we even getting involved? If he sends our men and women over there, I will blow a gasket! I didn't vote for him, though, but I know quite a few people who did and are sorry for it now. :/ The other option wasn't that great either. Sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:54 AM
7 moms liked this

It doesn't matter who you vote for.  They are all pawns being controlled by some higher power we don't see.  That's why I don't vote. 

yayasdaughter
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:56 AM
2 moms liked this

The rebels aren't even doing anything good for Syria anyway. They are the ones causing the chaos. They ate a human heart on camera. They kidnapped an old man...like, why the hell are we supporting these guys?

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Me too. I don't get it at all. Why are we even getting involved? If he sends our men and women over there, I will blow a gasket! I didn't vote for him, though, but I know quite a few people who did and are sorry for it now. :/ The other option wasn't that great either. Sad.

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
The cia and the illuminati.

Time for the tin foil hats ladies.

Quoting Anonymous:

It doesn't matter who you vote for.  They are all pawns being controlled by some higher power we don't see.  That's why I don't vote. 

yayasdaughter
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:57 AM

You are right about that, well..to a point..

Quoting Anonymous:

yayasdaughter
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:02 AM

BUMP!

TheMetal
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:02 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm not anti-Obama, but I don't understand why he feels that we're safer taking my guns away (mind you, I know he is trying to keep guns out of the hands of crazies, but I am a trained former member of the service, I think I've paid for my right to own a gun and proven my trustworthiness with it), but arming rebels in other countries is considered a good move to him?

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:02 AM
13 moms liked this

I didn't vote for him but I regret those that did.

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
yayasdaughter
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Right, that doesn't make any sense at all..

Quoting TheMetal:

I'm not anti-Obama, but I don't understand why he feels that we're safer taking my guns away (mind you, I know he is trying to keep guns out of the hands of crazies, but I am a trained former member of the service, I think I've paid for my right to own a gun and proven my trustworthiness with it), but arming rebels in other countries is considered a good move to him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:03 AM
2 moms liked this
He is a moron! What a waste!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN