Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what are your kiddos names?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
Where'd you get it from?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Shasta
Train
Prissy
Bob
Leah3333
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:04 AM

Finnegan August. We liked Finnegan and August is m husbands name

Liam Alexander- we just liked the names

Piper Olivia- we lived the names

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM
DS is Adrian. His dad named him after the baseball player Adrian Gonzalez. Its his "hero".
DD is Jadelyn and I got the name from 10yrs ago I saw a Brazilian soap opera and the main character was Jade. I loved the name ever since and I just added the lyn because dh thought jade was too simple.
lakajungurl
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM
My oldest is Jonathan MMichael. His bio dads name is john he wanted to name him john i said hell no but settled on Jonathan and Michael because my little brother wanted me to name him that so i did.my youngest is Nathan Daniel Peter .Daniel Peter is my dads name and my other brothers middle namrs as well and he is Nates godfather.and Nathan is because it was supposed to be Nathaniel but given his middle names it had to be changed so i choose Nathan
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:08 AM
Abel giovanni,
Gia

SO's name is abel and I wanted a gio and gia.
I got gia from my name (gina) and I kinda liked gianna as well
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:16 AM
Philip London.

Neither of us ever had a student with the name Philip that we had a bad association with, and the name reminds my partner of the guitarist from Def Leppard. London was because he cost as much to create with fertility treatments as our dream trip to Europe would have been! Ha! Actually I know someone who named their son London, and I always thought it was a cool name.
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:17 AM

Christopher Taylor, originally was going to be Benjamin caleb but dh didn't want people calling him benjy. So dh took our baby name book to work one night. Came home next morning with what he thought to be a full proof no teasing name...Bingham Taylor.  Yup in my half awake state of mind I was teasing the kid. So I compromised, kept Taylor and found a name that sounded good with it.

Second son is Nikolaus James. Simple named after my fil and my dad. 

Dd is Emilly Nicole.  We haven'tad the name Gabrielle Nicole picked out since I was pregnant with ds1. But in time grew to nit like it so much. My mom had told me she always wanted to name me Emily Louise. Liked Emily, hated Louise. And to be a tad but different we added an extra L to Emily. And thought Nicole sounded cute with Emily.

tinarob
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:17 AM
Kaylee Antoinette(12/22/06-12/31/06) - just something we came up with together. Her middle name is taken from my sister who passed away shortly after birth before I was born so I wanted to give my first daughter her name.

Twins: Carter(I woke up and said hey how about Carter, and so we both loved it and settled on it.) Kent(middle name, my husband loved it as a first name and I didn't so I agreed for his middle)

Cara(I swear I tossed this name out before & he said no(I heard it on John and Kate plus 8 & loved it) anyway a few months later my husband said how about Cara so of course I was like YES lol he swears he named her)
Elizabeth is her middle name and we love the way it flows.
livric
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Olivia Ashleigh Caroline  ******

Eric James Munro  *******

Caroline is after her great grandmother and grandmother.

Munro is after my Dad

MommyToBe0001
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:19 AM
Im 6 months pregnant with my daughter me and my s/o are debating

briella gabriel (my pick ) or jazzel (his pick )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN