Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what are your kiddos names?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Where'd you get it from?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Amaya Isabella.  Amaya because we loved it, and Isabella is a family name.

nermall1102
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:21 AM
Angel marie, benjamin david, martin william, david russell, sarah joy, ashley jean., andrew johnathon, jazmyn collette (when i adopted her we picked out her new name my grandma liked the names so i had her pick them out and jazmyn loved them), fenix james, allison clayre. They all were already named when i adopted them. Oldest are 24 and youngest will be 21.
Ariel lynn and trevor william - loved the names
Timothy lee names after dh dad
MaryEllen Margaret named after my gomma whom without her i would have been an angel baby.
New baby 12 wks old Zachery.Allan like the first name and allan is my dads middle name. And baby on the way we are calling munchkin. Still picking out names.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:21 AM

ummm Train and Prissy?????   wow 

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Shasta
Train
Prissy
Bob

JulietAngel89
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:22 AM

Yasmine Belle fluer joy

Autumn leila rain

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:24 AM

holy cow LOL  how many kids do you have????  lol

Quoting nermall1102:

Angel marie, benjamin david, martin william, david russell, sarah joy, ashley jean., andrew johnathon, jazmyn collette (when i adopted her we picked out her new name my grandma liked the names so i had her pick them out and jazmyn loved them), fenix james, allison clayre. They all were already named when i adopted them. Oldest are 24 and youngest will be 21.
Ariel lynn and trevor william - loved the names
Timothy lee names after dh dad
MaryEllen Margaret named after my gomma whom without her i would have been an angel baby.
New baby 12 wks old Zachery.Allan like the first name and allan is my dads middle name. And baby on the way we are calling munchkin. Still picking out names.

chunkyhoney78
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Oldest son is Enrique (my ex named him), 2nd son is Antonio (I loved Antonio Sabato Jr) , my youngest son is Justin ( we voted as a family and that name won with the most votes)

nermall1102
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:35 AM
Number 16 is on the way. Ten are adopted. Amd the other are ours. We.dont believe in bc. We are letting god decide size.of our family. I always thought i wanted as many children as god and my hubby will let me have. I told my hubby that and here we are lol! I love being a mom!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:36 AM

Zephaniah Timothy and Meshach Job both are Bible names, but I chose them also because I like unique names that you don't hear a lot. My youngest got his name from the Bible story Shadrach, Meshach and Obendigo. When I was in early pregnacy with him I went to er for pain and they did a D&d with him and said he was not a viable prgnacy. I went back to the Er several weeks latter with the same pain and they did an ultrasound and the tech said congraulations. I said congradulations what? She said your 6 1/2 weeks pregnant. I said I can't be and told her why. She showed me the screen and there he was. He then came 6 weeks early so I named him from that story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Alexandria

Harleigh

Jonathan

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:40 AM
Mohammad (ss) named after his moms dad
Fayez (ss) named after FIL
Anisa named after MIL
Ibrahim named after DHs grandfather
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)