Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what are your kiddos names?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Where'd you get it from?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:58 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mommytoaangel
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:42 AM
Hope Marie 1st angel above lost at 8 1/2wks prego felt girl My identical twin boys are Joseph Dennis jr named after dh an Ethan Lloyd named we liked Ethan an Lloyd was after dh's grandfather also my angels above
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:45 AM
Anjali - xh picked it out. Very popular name in India.

Arjun - he's my miscarriage baby. I just felt he should have a name and it was the first thing to pop into my head.
twin_mama_x_2
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:31 AM
Elijah-i just liked it
Peyton-i just liked it
Violet-i just liked it
Wyatt-i just liked it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Hagen Lee - when I was 16, I'd watch the TV show "Coach" and the man's name was Hayden, which I liked, but then I started saying it in different was and came up with Hagen. Loved it and knew I was going to name my son that one day.

Carson Brian- starting around the middle of my pregnancy, I'd wake up almost every night unable to fall back asleep, and when I'd put the TV on, the Carson Daily show was playing.. lol

Both of their middle names are the same as my 2 uncles who passed away while I was in high school.. and my middle name is also Lee.
alwaysshymom
by Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:43 AM
dd is SHyann Nicole- Shyann after my little sister, its her middle name. She was like 5 when I was pregrant and said I was naming the baby after her. So I did....lol Nicole I just liked it.
DS Is Damian Douglas- Exh named him after the movie the "Omen" and douglas is after my uncle
momto3B
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:44 AM

James Michael - James is a strong boys name and my DH is Michael

Alexander Henry - Husband's choice, - we call him Xander -  Henry is my Dad's middle name

William Timothy - Strong boys name - we call him Will - Timothy is my FIL

Our last name requires a bit of simplicity. 

DieselsMom
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Mikey and Diesel....Mikey is a family name as is Diesel's middle name, and well, Diesel is just awesome! lol

leota29
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Did I count right? 16 counting one on the way? How many biological and how many adopted if I did read that right? Just curious :) I really wish we could have had one more.

We have 2.
Dakota Ryan 2 1/2, just liked the name.

Michaela AnnMarie 18 months. Michaela because her daddy is Michael and AnnMarie for his mom Ann is her middle name and Marie for his Grandma. Its her first name.

Quoting nermall1102:

Angel marie, benjamin david, martin william, david russell, sarah joy, ashley jean., andrew johnathon, jazmyn collette (when i adopted her we picked out her new name my grandma liked the names so i had her pick them out and jazmyn loved them), fenix james, allison clayre. They all were already named when i adopted them. Oldest are 24 and youngest will be 21.

Ariel lynn and trevor william - loved the names

Timothy lee names after dh dad

MaryEllen Margaret named after my gomma whom without her i would have been an angel baby.

New baby 12 wks old Zachery.Allan like the first name and allan is my dads middle name. And baby on the way we are calling munchkin. Still picking out names.
tinkerbelle18
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Alannah Joy- I found it in a baby name book and loved it.

Kayla Rose- dh picked it

Paul Richard- a family name for both of our families.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Hannah Dawn (dd- 7) - after our first race together....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)