Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what are your kiddos names?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Where'd you get it from?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:58 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Ryan Adrian.

He was named Ryan after his uncle who passed and Adrian after his dad.
chell77
by Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Janell Jean my grandma name is Janet and her middle name is nell I hate the name janet and I hate all my mom name and my grandma which i thought was wrong name till couple of yrs ago so I mix up part of name and ja from janet and nell came together so I love it. Her middle name is my mom middle name.

Alexis Irene Alexis I saw on muarry a lil girl name I like that name and my xdh what he think of name he said yes because it was car name he was into cars and I told no not Lexus Alexis and he still like. I ask who is ur favorite grandma name. He said his dad's mom who pass away her name is Irene so that how she got her middle name. I think kids should have special name it and my sibling think so to. So all my niece and nephew have my family name in it.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Nathan Wayne (DS - 7) - showing off his new Elmo jammies...

TeamTARDIS
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Felix Arthur Edmund

Felix Arthur were names we liked that seemed to fit him. Together they mean happy bear which he is a happy little guy.
Edmund is the English version of my husband Eamonns name.
lilmama2be
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:40 AM

DD is Hailey Nicole- her father actually picked the middle name (same as mine) before she was born...and suggested Hailey after she was born (I had already said hell no several times before), and it just fit her.

DS is still cooking, due in October..and there is no compromise on names at this point. I like Hunter, but he hates it. Currently he is known as "wee baby Seamus" (I think that's how you spell it lol)---Side story: we were looking at car seats and they had this doll there (ugly little thing) to put in the car seats, and he started calling it "wee baby Seamus" out of the blue....so that's kind of become a NN for baby boy lol

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:42 AM
David and Aaron. David was my DHs grandfather name and Aaron we just liked
Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Kody Alexander-my husband loves the name Kody and we paired it with Alexander because it is a family name.

Jackson Cash-I loved the name Jackson and my husband chose Cash after the Man in Black.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Naeem

african baby name book :) his dad picked it out but i loved it from the start!

aarensmommy
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:01 AM

aaren-- we both liked it

owen--again we both liked it

danika-- dh likes the nascar driver named danica...so he insisted lol

middle names are family names

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Thing 1 and thing 2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)