Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Racist little s•••!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:47 PM
  • 43 Replies

So my boys just came inside and asked me what it meant. Because they were told by some kid (white) called them, their cousin and their friend(black) called them all "black monkey's" because this kid was calling DS7 crossed eyed and my DS9 and my niece and their friend told him to stop. After he called them that and was trying to get in my DS7 face screaming cross eyed at him my DS9 and his friend 9 too pulled this kid away from my son. They told him to get away from them and go play somewhere else. I looked out my window at that time and saw the kids all out their yelling. I went outside to see whats going on and they told me and I told the kid, that lives on the other side of the complex and he is 11 to go away.

The kid then proceeded to say he was going to tell the office on us LMBO! Yea and say what you were being a bully and racist? 

This kid obviously heard that term from his parents or relatives and it makes me sick thinking its ok to say that to other kids. I know racist people arent going to go away but to let your kids hear you say that crap and let your kids think its ok is wrong. 

My kids with their friend (the one the boys was playing with when this happened) my boys are a little darker now that they have been in the sun more. We are Japanese/native/Mexican. 

This is my niece she is 9 too. 

Just venting a little pissed me off, and would love to know where this kid lives so I could say a few words to his parents! 

I'm a tattooed, free spirited, CIO, circumcision, delayed vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, hiking, beach bum, early potty training, snuggling, video gaming, art therapy, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, Artist, sarcastic mom!

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Cute kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Such ugliness from a little boy. That's sad really. Smh.
Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM
TY :)
Quoting HousewifeNina:

Cute kids.

I'm a tattooed, free spirited, CIO, circumcision, delayed vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, hiking, beach bum, early potty training, snuggling, video gaming, art therapy, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, Artist, sarcastic mom!

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

It is a shame that they heard it from another little boy. :-/

Quoting Anonymous:

Such ugliness from a little boy. That's sad really. Smh.

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM

BUMP!

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Adorable children! And I agree with you. It's really pathetic that adults talk like that. Especially in front of their kids. Teaching hatred is terrible.
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Cute kids!!

mamabearjkda
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:02 PM

It breaks my heart to think of children being bullied :( My 7 year old was getting bullied in school at one point and it made me angry and hurt to see my little boy crying because of the mean things children say to one another. I put a stop to that bullying really quickly.

Definitely cute kids there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:03 PM

not the kids fault...poor kid doesn't know any better. so sad how some people continue to raise their children like that...

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

It is terrible. I know it was going to happen its not like racism just goes away. I have gotten it to through out my life. Was just hoping it wouldnt come out like that to them. And TY :) 

Quoting firebird78:

Adorable children! And I agree with you. It's really pathetic that adults talk like that. Especially in front of their kids. Teaching hatred is terrible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)