Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How long is your Major WANT list????

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 30 Replies

I am in a state of want right now and i feel edgy and restless.....  I am no longer getting a divorce.... and some of the compramises are about finally getting to the things he tended to put off and off ......  so now i have to wait out the damn loan modification to move forward with the re-financing --- and if that goes well i should be looking at roughly 80 Grand and that is going directly into our house.... I am getting the house i want if i have to add on and make it happen myself!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have become a Pintrest-a-holic planning and planning 

My second want.......... baby...... yes insane at 42 but here is the deal --- i do love my husband even if that maddly in love crap is long gone and we are amazing parents - always on the same page and he is a great dad and my best friend.... and since my youngest is 12 and i have 2 going off to college or moving out -- my nest is gunna be well very empty.... and well i am not sure just him and I is enough.... so why not bring more love into the home by having another or 2 babies..... i can't imagine anything better than to have 2 more babies.... I have wanted more for over a decade but have put off for one reason or another --- well why --- why should I???  I am not doing anything other than not preventing and will let the Lord decide that.... but in the meantime --- Pintrest yes i have a board for that too!!!! 

so I want a baby 

I want to get my re-finance done

i want to add onto my house

i want to re-model most of the inside.....

am i asking for too much????   LOL

oh and i am thinking if i am blessed with more I will see about going into business for myself and make it so i can be at home with my new love!!!!  I don't want another nanny raising my baby --- i want to do it all and just enjoy every second and milestone..... i want to soak it up this time!!!! 

what is your list.......  

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liss.n.chris
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I want my husband to get this job in KS City so we can get out of El Paso and be closer to family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgsharber
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Those are all major, life changing decisions. I don't think I would take all of that on at once.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Here's my want list. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM

You were able to work things out?

I don't really have a "want list" per se, just a couple.

I want my husband to get his head out of the sand and realize that I can't fix everything and I need his help.

I want to find a job out of state, but have no idea how to do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I want to die

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

So in one breathe you say your not getting divorced 'anymore' but now want a baby hahah

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I want my house to sell

I WANT but dont "need' and SUV 

I want to lose 20lbs

I want my 2 year olds to finally potty train

I want to find a suitable man to date

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I want my daughter to come out healthy and happy. I want to give her every childhood experience I never had. I want her to be a child as long as possible because I had my childhood destroyed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

You are no longergetting a divorce? That means there were issues. And you want to bring a new child in to your lives? Enjoy the emptier nest, enjoy the next 6 years with your 12yo, do things as a family with the 3 of you, put money in to trips and vacations and doing fun, memory making things. And in 6 years when you child is off to start their life, do things with hubby. If life with just the 2 of you isn't enough, rethink things. What are you going to do when you are in your 60's and the nest finally empties???????

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:43 PM
I guess I don't really want for much other than for my husband & I to be able to reach our goals faster. At 43 I certainly wouldn't want another kid but to each their own!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)