Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who Is This? It was just a reaction !

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:13 PM
  • 51 Replies

Last Sunday my dryer broke, it would turn on, just wouldnt heat up. Thankfully its through RAC, & since its not paid off yet , they have to fix it for free.

Well last night they came to look at it, they couldnt fix it. So they went back to the store and got me another dryer, said probably 2 weeks before mine is fixed.

They leave my dh goes outside of the front porch to have a cig, his phone rings. I happened to be walking by it, saw it was RAC, and answered it, as Im walking towards dh.

I say Hello, and a woman says, who is this? Oh I went all "No Who Is This? a woman calls my husbands phone and when I answer she says Who are you to me, I dont think so.. lol"       ( dh is chuckling as Im walking towards him).

She apologized, said she wasnt thinking,explained she was Dawn from RAC , they need dh to unhook the gas line to the dryer.. I handed the phone to dh, he says she apologized to him..lol

Anyways he gets off the phone, still chuckling, and says to me, you do know who that was right? It was Bri's mom, OMG I forgot my dd friends mom works at RAC..lmao

Now dh has never had a strange woman call his phone before, he leaves his phone laying around all the time, hands it to me to "fix".

It was just a reaction, I didnt even think..lol   Chuckled to myself and told dh , well you now know what will happen if some strange woman starts calling your phone..lmao

How would you react if some strange woman called your dh/so phone and when you answered , she said  "Who is this?"

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PikachuLuver
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't answer in the first place. I have phone phobia. Or voice phobia?Eh, IDK, I just sound like a four year old on the phone. Not cool.

starlight91
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Yeah I hear myself on my out going message in vm, and Im like I sound like that? lol But hey you gotta go with what the Good Lord gave ya.;p

Quoting PikachuLuver:

I wouldn't answer in the first place. I have phone phobia. Or voice phobia?Eh, IDK, I just sound like a four year old on the phone. Not cool.

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Umm she wouldn't live through it. But I don't take we'll someone calling my phone and saying that to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:20 PM

would've just handed it to him without answering unless he asks me to. 

photo caitlyn_zps760e8bde.gif

photo f2458de1-4fbe-4187-979b-7d086a655ae3_zpsf7eb12ba.jpg
starlight91
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM

lol you sound just like me.

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Umm she wouldn't live through it. But I don't take we'll someone calling my phone and saying that to me.

starlight91
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Normally I would have , he wasnt close and it was RAC, they just left and were supposed to be coming back in 10 mins, I knew it was important and didnt want it to go to vm. Dh doesnt care anyways, half the time , he hands it to me for some reason,  "my phone wont work right, I spent all day trying to fix it," & then it takes me 2 mintues to figure out the problem.. lol

Quoting skittlefart:

would've just handed it to him without answering unless he asks me to. 

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM
My fil did it once and it was the last time he called my phone. I went off on him and then my mil. My husband heard it and flipped out on them both.

Quoting starlight91:

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlight91
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Yeah my dh did it to my dad once, my dh switched shifts so my dad wasnt expecting a man to answer. When a man answered my dad said whos this and dh said No, who's this..lol

Quoting mommyof11050307:

My fil did it once and it was the last time he called my phone. I went off on him and then my mil. My husband heard it and flipped out on them both.

Quoting starlight91:

Quoting mommyof11050307:

starlight91
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM

bump

happysnappy
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL I'd probably react the same way! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)