Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need my mom

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 11 Replies

I miss her and now she will never have anymore grandchildren and I want to talk to her about the depression I feel, but I feel very isolated right now

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dancermom66
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Is she dead?
EAzizM
by Erica on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM
:( Hugs.
mommy_dearest_
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM

She died after my "dad" took her off life support because the insurance wouldn't pay past 2 weeks, last october

Quoting dancermom66:

Is she dead?

Snowl
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM

I know how you feel. There are many times where I wish I could just call up my mom and talk to her, but I can't anymore. 

AJ-47
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM
I don't really have a good relationship with my mom even though I wanted it to. I work hard trying to connect with her on a daughter and mother level. But, it awkward. Sorry about your situation.
HappyMorgana
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Im sorry hon. My grandma was my mom, she raised me and everything and she died when my oldest son was just 2 years old. But I feel her with me all the time, and I just know she is watching over us. I just know she has seen and is watching over her other grandbabies, my oldest is 11, my middle son is 7, and my youngest son is 6 and we are pregnant with twin girls, and I know she knows. I don't know what you believe, I am not extremely religious, but I know grandma is here, watching, etc... I bet your mom is still watching and knows all about her grandbabies too. *Hugs*

Mommy2BeAmy
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:38 PM
:(
Razzle_Dazzle1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM

No matter how old we get, we will always need our mothers. I keep trying to explain this to my eleven year old niece, who can't wait to grow up and move out.

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured