Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Throwing up in plastic bags: on purpose??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
My friend has a roommate who is CONSTANTLY throwing up, but not in a trash can or toilet, in plastic grocery sacks. Her room is right next to the bathroom, but instead of trying to get to a bathroom, she uses these bags and either throws the bags full of vomit in the kitchen trash can, or leaves the bags full of vomit in her room. Tonight she left a full bag hanging on the bathroom doorknob. She says she has a medical reason for her constant vomiting but I can't remember what she said besides that there was something wrong with her stomach. We can't figure out what would make her only use plastic bags and why she would just put them in the kitchen sink, her bedroom floor, or the bathroom doorknob of all places! Is there some mental illness we don't know about that would cause this behavior??
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Next time on " My Strange Addiction " ....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:39 AM
Omg I thought of that too!!

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Seriously, you never know. Has she ever been to a doctor or anything? I mean, why wouldn't you be worried about yourself if you were doing something like this?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

cmfarm
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:42 AM
I would talk to her about that. That is really gross and unsanitary. She needs to at least throw the bags out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:43 AM
I know right?? That would cause more stomach problems and some serious esophageal erosion wouldn't it??

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Seriously, you never know. Has she ever been to a doctor or anything? I mean, why wouldn't you be worried about yourself if you were doing something like this?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Yes for sure. Throwing up over long periods of time can cause some really serious, gross issues! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I know right?? That would cause more stomach problems and some serious esophageal erosion wouldn't it??

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:46 AM
She may have a medical condition but she's a totally gross person to live with! Leaving bags of puke hanging on the bathroom doorknob or lying in the kitchen sink?!? She needs to dispose of her puke bags properly. Yuck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:47 AM
She talked to her but all she got was an apology. Then it's the same shit still. If I found that shit I would seriously wake her up with a fist to the face and make HER clean it up! My friend is the one who had to take the bag off the doorknob tonight!

Quoting cmfarm:

I would talk to her about that. That is really gross and unsanitary. She needs to at least throw the bags out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:54 AM
I would have taken the bag and dumped it on her bed. Medical condition or not, I'm not her mother.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:55 AM

My daughter takes plastic bags wherever she goes incase she has a panic attack and ends up throwing up. But she would NEVER leave it laying around like that. - that's just gross and crazy. As much as possible she either chucks it in the public bin or in a big bin that goes out the front

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)