Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Throwing up in plastic bags: on purpose??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My friend has a roommate who is CONSTANTLY throwing up, but not in a trash can or toilet, in plastic grocery sacks. Her room is right next to the bathroom, but instead of trying to get to a bathroom, she uses these bags and either throws the bags full of vomit in the kitchen trash can, or leaves the bags full of vomit in her room. Tonight she left a full bag hanging on the bathroom doorknob. She says she has a medical reason for her constant vomiting but I can't remember what she said besides that there was something wrong with her stomach. We can't figure out what would make her only use plastic bags and why she would just put them in the kitchen sink, her bedroom floor, or the bathroom doorknob of all places! Is there some mental illness we don't know about that would cause this behavior??
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:56 AM
Yeah, and we all have kids that run around the house!!

Quoting Anonymous:

She may have a medical condition but she's a totally gross person to live with! Leaving bags of puke hanging on the bathroom doorknob or lying in the kitchen sink?!? She needs to dispose of her puke bags properly. Yuck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Well and that is in public, and a child, this chic is a grown woman whose room is RIGHT next to the bathroom!

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter takes plastic bags wherever she goes incase she has a panic attack and ends up throwing up. But she would NEVER leave it laying around like that. - that's just gross and crazy. As much as possible she either chucks it in the public bin or in a big bin that goes out the front

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:22 AM
She may have gastroparesis, but she's gross to not clean up after herself
MamaSusieQ045
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Oh hell no
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Is she bulimic?
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:28 AM
I couldn't finish reading--gag!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:34 AM
I thought of that but she doesn't binge eat, and she's not really thin or anything.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Is she bulimic?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Well she's 21. But yeah - never at home. If she has a bug that bad that she can't reach the toilet (or it's in use) she has a bucket - but she always cleans it out immediately after use

Quoting Anonymous:

Well and that is in public, and a child, this chic is a grown woman whose room is RIGHT next to the bathroom!

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter takes plastic bags wherever she goes incase she has a panic attack and ends up throwing up. But she would NEVER leave it laying around like that. - that's just gross and crazy. As much as possible she either chucks it in the public bin or in a big bin that goes out the front

lifeglow
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:08 AM
sounds like pure laziness to me.
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:17 AM

she's bulimic.  i saw a documentary on that once but instaed of leaving it around the house, the lady in the documentary hid them in her closet until it was garbage day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)