Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So hoping this doesn't turn into a trip to the er. * maybe tmi update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My stomach starting hurting real bad yesterday afternoon. I ended up throwing up several times,and it looked like it was old blood, kinda dark brown with what looked like coffee grounds. And even the fourth or fifth time, when there really ahouldn't have been anything left in my stomach, I was still bringing up a massive amount of nasty - literally could have filled a half gallon jug each damn time. My stomach would start to feel tiny bit betterafter each time, then within a half hour or so my stomach would start cramping and get feeling all bloated, like when you've eaten to much and it makes your tummy stick out a bit? Then I'd throw up and start the circle again.... It's been about three hours since last time I puked, though my stomach still hurts bad. All I can get down is some gatorade - drinking the blue kind so I know its not the drink making my puke red...
Gonna call my dr as soon as the office opensin about two hours. I do have a history of ruptured stomch ulcers, so I'm pretty scared.

Well, I've been admitted to the hospital. It ismy ulcers again. But I'm sue they'llfix me up. Is a very nice hospital :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Ulcer
Master_Debater
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Yikes, hope everything turns out fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Probaly was hospitilized few years ago with ulcer. Decided to just head to er now. I just finally managed to go number two - and it is all black and tarry. Not waiting for the dr now....

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Ulcer

crumpy_gat
by No. on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Good luck
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:58 AM
You should go to er. Coffie grind look is a major sign of internal bleeding.
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:24 AM

You need to be seen. Coffee ground appearing vomit is often a sign of an ulcer. Good luck and I hope you get well real soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN