Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To The Haters of Fs, Pa, and WIC Users

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

GET OVER YOURSELF

YOU ARE NOT ABOVE ANYONE ELSE

realize people sometimes need help during a rought time

PA FS AND WIC ABUSERS NOT INCLUDED-THEY SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF BENE'S FOR FRAUD

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Ok.
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm only a hater of people who think it is a lifestyle.  No, I won't get over that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:11 AM

i agree with you there...that's why i said abusers need their bene's stripped, and if someone can make a life out of it, that's abuse, imo

Quoting WifeyC:

I'm only a hater of people who think it is a lifestyle.  No, I won't get over that.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Is it abuse?  Lying to get it is definitely abuse.  I'm undecided on the people who just refuse to better themselves.

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree with you there...that's why i said abusers need their bene's stripped, and if someone can make a life out of it, that's abuse, imo

Quoting WifeyC:

disneymom2two
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I recognize that there are people who need help during rough times and I certainly don't think I'm above them.  It's the abusers who I can't stand and I totally agree they should be stripped of benefits.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:16 AM

i say refusal to better yourself due to being lazy and depending on the 'system' is abuse of the system...of course, there's a segment of society who are deemed unable to better themselves, and they are seniors, physically or mentally disabled, disabled vets....but those people are only a small portion who actually get any of the dole. 

Quoting WifeyC:

Is it abuse?  Lying to get it is definitely abuse.  I'm undecided on the people who just refuse to better themselves.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WifeyC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:22 AM
It seems like everyone says they are ok with people on fs/wic etc.. as long as its not being abused... But then they treat everyone on it as if they are abusing it and look down on them! People need to get over themselves, stop judging people, and mind their own business.
momto3B
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Part of the issue is why people end up on it to begin with. So many women her married or single, have to get assistance because they cannot afford the new baby they are having. IMHO, if you cannot afford you child on your own before it is born, you should not have gotten pregnant. 

My BC failed is not an excuse. 

lga1965
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Haters ?
That's a ridiculously immature word and I think you're making a big deal out of this.
True,there are some welfare cheats but I think many people do need help occasionally. I don't agree with expecting to have an entire lifetime of welfare though. It should be a short term aid until you get back on your feet.
OP, try to calm down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2013 at 7:37 AM

i only use it in this forum, cuz there seems to be SO MANY of them here.....calm down

Quoting lga1965:

Haters ?
That's a ridiculously immature word and I think you're making a big deal out of this.
True,there are some welfare cheats but I think many people do need help occasionally. I don't agree with expecting to have an entire lifetime of welfare though. It should be a short term aid until you get back on your feet.
OP, try to calm down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)