Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Very disturbing story. (I was asked to change the title)

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:58 AM
  • 127 Replies

http://freakoutnation.blogspot.com/2013/06/police-mother-let-boyfriend-rape-her-4.html

Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 4 Month-old daughter, Then He Raped Her To Death

June 20, 2013 Heavy traffic on main site: this article is being redirected here temporarily to allow current posts on main site smooth access. See also: FON on FaceBook

By Anomaly

Prosecutors in St. Charles County, Missouri, have charged the mother of a 4 month-old infant girl with abuse and second degree murder after allowing her boyfriend to rape her baby, which resulted in the child's death.

Prosecutors say that 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell was aware that her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, had previous convictions for sexual offense against a minor. Still yet, she sent text messages giving permission for him to have sex with her infant daughter. St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar said, “In those text messages she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things. It is very, very disturbing.” The complaint goes on to allege that Howell took Ashlynn to Prince’s home to spend the night at the time Ashlynn was murdered.

The highly disturbing complaint says Ashlynn died from strangulation, and being anally sodomized. The infant suffered petechial hemorrhages to her lower neck, abdomen, neck, chest legs and back. She further suffered contusions to her neck, under her chin and to her thymus. Also, hemorrhages to her thyroid, larynx and trachea. The infant also suffered blunt force trauma to the left side of her head causing a laceration in her ear and a hemorrhage near her skull. She suffered multiple tears to her anus, a massive laceration to her rectum, with massive hematoma in the pelvis area. The cause of death however, were the injuries to her anus and rectum, even before the strangulation took place.

Watch courtesy of Fox 2 Now:

Rest in peace, little one.
- See more at: http://freakoutnation.blogspot.com/2013/06/police-mother-let-boyfriend-rape-her-4.html#sthash.XpkZnFaA.dpuf

by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missymackie
by Mrs. Dixon on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:01 AM
3 moms liked this
I hope they fucking rot in hell
ladyraven16
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Absolutely disgusting!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:02 AM

that's fucking disguting. wtf is wrong with people....

babyfever2011
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Piece of shit motherfckers! I hope they get the same treatment x100 where they're going!!
ninjakids
by Christina on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:03 AM
W....t.....f
Double_Trouble
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:04 AM
This makes me sick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I saw this posted yesterday.  Can you please change the title??  Not everyone will care to read the story, much less what the title says.  Some of us do have children walking around that can read.  Thank you!!

bluerose26
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Wtf, I hope they rot in hell and get raped everyday by the other inmates. This is just sick and disturbing :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2threebbz
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:04 AM

There is a special place in hell for them...

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:05 AM
I have no words.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN