Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't believe this just happened. *Pics

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 97 Replies
4 moms liked this

The book, Cujo was just recreated in my driveway. LOL! My neighbors who just moved in have a boxer who apparently can jump the fence now. We pulled up in my driveway and there he was..

He's super cute and I love Boxer's, but I have no idea if he's friendly or not so I didn't want to approach him. My Mum was like, well let's find out. I'm sure it's fine.

So she opened her car door and stood up..She was like Heyyyy, buddy! And then the dog started barking SO loud and came at us like this.

LMAO!! My Mum jumped in and slammed the door and was like O_O He stood outside the car barking and snarling for like 10 minutes! My Mum and I were laughing so hard and saying it was a Cujo remake. Finally, his owner must have noticed he was out and called him. He went in his front door. My Mum got out and ran to my front door to unlock it.. I yelled out OMG MUM HE'S COMING! She screamed and I just laughed. lol

by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:59 PM
2 moms liked this
You're so bad! Lol
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Hahahaha!  That pic is awesome.  He looks exactly like my boxer.  She like to think she is ferocious but she's all bark.  If that was her and you got out of the car, she probably would have started wiggling and turned around so you could scratch her butt.  LOL!  And she jumps my 6ft privacy fence too.  They are crazy climbers and jumpers!!  

Mommy2justone
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be talking to my neighbor.

Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha you had the nice version of cujo.

mommy2alissa
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

It is funny now, but if he does it again I would tell them to find a way to fix it or you will have to report him. I was bringing in groceries once while DD's were in the car. They both fell asleep so I figured I would wake them once the car was unloaded. The neighbors dog chased me into my house and I was in panic mode because I could not get to the kids and I did not want my older to wake up and open the door. Shit is not cool. 

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't be laughing. Hope they keep the dog in their yard, especially if it isn't friendly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
You should talk to your neighbor.

My moms Rottweiler is like that...will bark and go crazy at people he doesn't know but the big lug is harmless, wouldn't hurt a fly lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhoenixV
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

rolling on floor

Its best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes. - Anne Baxter

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Quoting olliesmommy2:

I wouldn't be laughing. Hope they keep the dog in their yard, especially if it isn't friendly.

Deedeeleigh
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

LOLOLOLOL I have the giggles!! Glad it all worked out! Hahaha,,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)