Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So effing SICK of this!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

So this morning I had to be at school by 8 am  (I'm in nursing school) & Dh had to go to Best Buy today, then go help his mom move. I told him several times to keep dd (2.5) until after he went to Best Buy, then drop her at my mom's, and I will pick her up when classes are done. I also told him that I didn't have time to get her ready, and asked if he would. Well after school I go to my mom's to pick up dd. My mom said dh dropped her off at 9am BEFORE Best Buy, because it would be "a lot easier". My mother also informed me that he braught her over in just a long sleeve shirt and pull up. No shoes or pants. He didn't even bother to brush her hair! He does this EVERY time I leave her with him. I am sick of his half-ass parenting! :(.. The only responsible thing he does is go to work. That's it. He doesn't clean shit, help with dd, nothing. Only on rare occasions does he put some effort into it. I don't work right now, because he told me he didn't want me to work right now while I'm in school full time. He is so nice and stuff. He is just SO damn lazy!!! Idk wtf to do anymore :(

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM
8 moms liked this
Tell him if he can't parent he can't practice making babies!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I would threaten to quit school because he isn't fulfilling his parenting responsibilities. That's just me though.

amberleh
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Tell him to man the hell up and be a father. That includes interaction and taking care of his daughter. 

cutiegirl0619
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:19 PM

My son's father is the same way...maybe I will tell him this let's see how it goes  simple smile 

Quoting Anonymous:

Tell him if he can't parent he can't practice making babies!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Sounds like a wonderful dad.

Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:21 PM

That would be frustrating.  Very.  Dunno what to tell you.  I was fairly lucky, mine was very helpful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Mine is the same way.
HisAngel91
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM
My husband is the same way. It pisses me off to no end.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM
I count my lucky stars I married a man that could also be an amazing father to our children, I wouldn't put up with that neglect.
Talienas
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Did he even feed her breakfast?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured