Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BRAG POST!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 23 Replies
5 moms liked this

So DD had her very last day of school today. She brought home her report card and I am sooo proud.  P is the best "grade" and she got almost all Ps. What wasn't P was and I which is just below. In the second semester she was at a DRA reading level of 3..She finshes the year at a 28. The comment says she fished the year signifacantly ABOVE(capped on the report card) grade levl. She missed not one day and well I could not be prouder of my baby girl. 

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KMadsen
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Good job!

jenaree
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM

good job! but I have to ask, what the hell is a P? what happened to A's, B's, C's, etc?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:34 PM
So I'm guessing that she has surpassed you in grammar and spelling ability?
katherinemcp
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:34 PM
That's great!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Tell me about it. SO opened it(totally stole it out of my hands lol) and was like WTF is this? P is approprate progess was made. 

Quoting jenaree:

good job! but I have to ask, what the hell is a P? what happened to A's, B's, C's, etc?

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Surpassed you with guts anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:38 PM
This is the Internet. We're all anon. Your screen name doesn't tell me any more about you than if you posted this anon.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

YOu porpusly click the anon option for what? Really I am proud of my child. Did yours not get a good report card? Are your kids not advanced. Oh well I am proud of my child.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is the Internet. We're all anon. Your screen name doesn't tell me any more about you than if you posted this anon.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

-_-
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:40 PM
P = proficient.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Good job! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured