Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He rocks!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:32 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Today my sister who is 9 months pregnant told me that she is applying for FS because she just can't afford anything and her kitchen I bare. They only ate yesterday because a friend of theirs owns a restaurant and invited them to dinner. She lives 8 hours away from me! I felt so helpless!

So I told my DH and he told me to go online and buy her groceries to be delivered to her house ASAP! Then he doubled what I was going to spend! I love my DH!

-before anyone goes nuts. She was terminated because she's pregnant from a well paying job. She currently has a lawsuit against them for wrongful termination. She has WRITTEN proof she was fired for being pregnant!! So she an her SO are just going through a hard time right now.
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ninjakids
by Christina on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Your hubby does rock! High fives to him!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this
wow...you weren't kidding!! He really DOES rock!!!
SequesteredLeo
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:35 AM

Sounds like a good guy!

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:42 AM
1 mom liked this
He really is. If you ask him for money he will usually say no. But you ask for food and he usually does it. She wasn't even asking. She just was telling me in a looking for support kind of way.

Once a woman was outside the grocery store with her kids. He said she was obviously living out of her car. She asked for food. So he went in and while he was getting our groceries he got her and her kids fresh fruits and stuff for that day and the next and a bunch of easy open canned foods that wouldn't spoil and juice and water. Then when he handed her the groceries she started to cry and hugged him. So he handed her a $20 and told her he would Pray for her to get on her feet again.

I love him!

Quoting SequesteredLeo:

Sounds like a good guy!

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Sounds like a great catch, nice that some families still like to help eachother out :-)

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:50 AM
You have a good man <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)