Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being a sahm during the summer.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

Is like being on vacation every day! I absolutely LOVE it! I'll never understand how someone can be miserable staying at home. I've been both a working mom and sahm, and I have to say, think every day by the pool or lake thing rocks! We've gotten the routine down pretty good, I'll wake up and clean for a while, prep dinner, and then spend the rest of the day doing whatever we want!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladyraven16
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I work from home but have also worked outside the house and been a sahm. I love being able to be with my kids all day. Now that I work from home, I still get to be with them all day and my hours are flexible so we can do whatever we want!
-_-
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Right!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kurmom
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I am very excited! This will be the first summer I get to stay home and probably the last :) I am finishing up scho and taking classes online so it's going to be so much fun! I can't wait!
kurmom
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I am very excited! This will be the first summer I get to stay home and probably the last :) I am finishing up scho and taking classes online so it's going to be so much fun! I can't wait!
BaltimoreBaby
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Me and my daughter just got back in from swimming in a quarry just now (it's an official swim club, with lifeguards and rope swings, etc.)

Tonight we are going to the drive-in!

I love this life.
SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM

This is the first summer where we have alot planned for DS. I've been a SAHM mom now for about 3 1/2 yrs. DS is now 6.

DS has summer school until July 16th (he has special needs and they offer summer school to him so he doesn't forget anything he learned over the school year) so he's busy in the mornings until noon. 

But he's take horseback riding lessons, we have days at the beach planned, going on a road trip to visit family, the mid-state fair, the Renaissance fair, surf camp and a special needs day camp. 

And we just enrolled him in boy scouts, so when school starts up again, he will start his boy scout meetings too.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I love it too :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:44 PM

What are you seeing? We're going to see Monsters University at the drive in tomorrow!

Quoting BaltimoreBaby:

Me and my daughter just got back in from swimming in a quarry just now (it's an official swim club, with lifeguards and rope swings, etc.)

Tonight we are going to the drive-in!

I love this life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:48 PM

we don't have a pool or lake :( and everything fun to do other then parls (which are beyond played out at this point) is ATLEAST over an hour away. it's hard coming up with creative, fun shit to do around here. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured