Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I tell my seven year old she doesn't have to use a car seat.

Posted by   + Show Post

She is a big girl now.

OK so I looked up what the restrictions were and my poor tall seven year old is still only 50 lbs.

Montana Child Car Seat Laws

• Kids under six or weighing less than 60 pounds must ride in a federally-approved safety seat or booster.
  • All other riders, regardless of age, must use a seat belt.

If you're in the market for one, you can shop online for a child car seat at any time. When ordering, be sure the car seat matches your child's height, weight and age.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM

well what I do is put my kittens in the crate/carrier then I buckle them up using the seat belt through the top of the handle. Make its snug so they dont fly across the car :)

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

human or cat?

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM

both :D

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

human or cat?

allornone
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Our state law is 8 or 80 lbs.  

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:01 PM

ya ours changed too I didnt even know :) It used to be 50 lbs....

Quoting allornone:

Our state law is 8 or 80 lbs.  

NunyaBizzness
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:02 PM

*high five*   love that about you!

Quoting thetrollcat:

exactly I love irratating them!

Quoting NunyaBizzness:

lol......you already know they are going to come in here and tell you she should be in a rear facing five point harness until she is 21.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Mine is 6 and he is in a booster only so he can see out the window.

mom2hadley
by Heather on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Your child, your business. It's as simple as that :)
TeamTARDIS
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM
12 moms liked this
I have never put my child in a car seat. He loves to play the 'hold on tight and pray' game.
He currently holds high score!
ceckyl
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this
How unfortunate for your child.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM

LOL

Quoting TeamTARDIS:

I have never put my child in a car seat. He loves to play the 'hold on tight and pray' game.
He currently holds high score!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured