Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I tell my seven year old she doesn't have to use a car seat.

Posted by   + Show Post

She is a big girl now.

OK so I looked up what the restrictions were and my poor tall seven year old is still only 50 lbs.

Montana Child Car Seat Laws

• Kids under six or weighing less than 60 pounds must ride in a federally-approved safety seat or booster.
  • All other riders, regardless of age, must use a seat belt.

If you're in the market for one, you can shop online for a child car seat at any time. When ordering, be sure the car seat matches your child's height, weight and age.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
Toxic.Stardust
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM
4 moms liked this

the important question is though, is the carrier facing forward or backwards?

Quoting thetrollcat:

well what I do is put my kittens in the crate/carrier then I buckle them up using the seat belt through the top of the handle. Make its snug so they dont fly across the car :)

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

human or cat?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:04 PM

My child is blessed :)

Quoting ceckyl:

How unfortunate for your child.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:04 PM
2 moms liked this

neither, sideways *winks*

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

Quoting thetrollcat:

well what I do is put my kittens in the crate/carrier then I buckle them up using the seat belt through the top of the handle. Make its snug so they dont fly across the car :)

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

human or cat?

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Here the law is 8. Was 6 but they bumped it up two years ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
partingwhisp853
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM

what state do you live in and how much does she weigh? in wisconsin if a child is under 8 and under i think 100 pounds they have to be in a booster. 

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I saw that, I stated that several times. I didnt even know it changed until I finally decided to be nosey in a car seat post LOL. 

Quoting kitty8199:

Here the law is 8. Was 6 but they bumped it up two years ago.

Toxic.Stardust
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM

jaw drop

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

human or cat?

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Well now that you have lost your anon button we know who does all these nutty posts. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Jesus Christ, you are an abomination.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

human or cat?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN