Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you don't give it him, someone else will..

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM
  • 101 Replies
Does this saying work just as well for women?

" If you don't sleep with your wife, she will go get it from somewhere else. "

I want real answers, if YOUR SO said they didn't ever want to have sex with you again, but wanted to BE with you. What would you do?

- I honestly have no idea what I would do, sex is a huge part of a relationship.. And I would NOT want to go the rest of my life without it. ( medical reasons are obviously a good reason to not have sex if it hurts and such..) I was just reading another post and it got me thinking.
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tysmommy98
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:10 PM
4 moms liked this
Sex is a huge part of your relationship. Not everyones. I'd be sad if sex was the biggest part of my relationship. There's so much more to mine than just sex. I'm glad I don't need to get laid to know my husband loves me and that we have a solid relationship. I'm also thankful for the fact that I don't need to compare my life to others to validate mine. I'm in a great place in my life and I'm very happy. I'm glad for that! Sex is awesome but it's not the only part of a relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ilove907
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Okay, thanks for your snarky response. :)
2Sparrows4ever
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm cool with that at my age. I'd stay, not giving up 23 years...
TattedReader
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
meh..I'd be good for long while lol
Mermaid65
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM
5 moms liked this

Grandma always said

," If you're not well fed at home, chances are you'll go out to dinner!"

Sex is an important part of a marriage!   I can't imagine having my husband cut me off sexually!  That's terrible!

MichaelsMom0711
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

100% honesty....I would probably stay and cheat. If it was for medical reasons like you said it would be different but if he just didnt want to do it I would go elsewhere, most men probably would too

-_-
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't be ok with it. He wouldn't be ok with it. But it wouldn't be a cheating pass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichaelsMom0711
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Lol, your grandma is great!! 

Quoting Mermaid65:

Grandma always said

," If you're not well fed at home, chances are you'll go out to dinner!"

Sex is an important part of a marriage!   I can't imagine having my husband cut me off sexually!  That's terrible!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I would have to seriously consider our marriage. Sex is a HUGE part of our relationship, if it were for medical reasons there is no doubt I would stay and just get use to rubbing my clit. But if it were a personal choice on DH's behalf then I don't think I could stay married.

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Our relationship is so much more than sex. I would miss it terribly but I would cheat or leave.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)