Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To my darling husband, You're a F&*#ing D*#khead

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
12 moms liked this
Dear Hubby, I'm sorry that last night I called you a Fucktard and threw your beers off the balcony, I'm also sorry I called your best friend a little bitch (to his face). You see my love, I got a teeny bit upset when he showed up at 11pm with alcohol on a Thursday night. Now, any other time might have been different, but I was quite exhausted. You see darling, our sweet 4 month old baby is teething and very cranky, and I had just gotten her to fall asleep when your wonderful best friend showed up without notice and began to pound on our door, him waking her up was the first thing to upset me. Then as you two sat and drank until 1 am, you both became loud and obnoxious, by this time dear, if you recall correctly I had already asked you two to keep it down about 10 times. So, again I am sorry I came storming out of her room, (after you two had woken her up for the 5th time) grabbed your case of beer and threw it off our balcony, I might have gone overboard, but I probably wouldn't have gone that far if you hadn't said "Hey there she is, the evil witch of the west" when I did come out to tell you two to shut up. So, I just wanted to say, I hope your mothers couch was comfortable, was she upset when you called her at 1am telling her I locked you out of the house? Oh well, I guess I'll see you tonight my dear. I do so hope we can move past this, just remember, my favorite flowers are Lily's and I love chocolate raisins. Sincerely, Your wifey (AKA the crazy bitch and or evil witch of the west)
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jlfulford2
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Men can be such idiots!!!

sdsstargazer
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, men are so clueless...hope you got some rest and the LO is feeling a little better with those teeth of hers. Dampen a wash cloth (clean) and then put it in the fridge or freezer (which ever one she prefers, some babies like the freezer over the fridge) for a bit and let her chew on if for a bit to help with the pain.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:16 PM
4 moms liked this

Chocolate raisins are like poop covered poop.

Blech.

brittney28
by Brittney on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg that hilarious!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Lol I guess I love poop

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Blech.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Hey, me too! :D

I have no idea why I have such a strong aversion to raisins ._.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I guess I love poop

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Blech.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8_zpsec7912b5.gif
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Thank you, I've tried the wash cloths and teething rings, she's getting her eye teeth (is that what they're called?) in and is just misreable
Quoting sdsstargazer:

Lol, men are so clueless...hope you got some rest and the LO is feeling a little better with those teeth of hers. Dampen a wash cloth (clean) and then put it in the fridge or freezer (which ever one she prefers, some babies like the freezer over the fridge) for a bit and let her chew on if for a bit to help with the pain.

yo_ho
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Lol, sorry you had a horrible nigh. Sounds like you handled it reasonably!
-_-
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think he's on cm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:24 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL!! Sorry, but that is hilarious and reminds me quite a bit of me and DH when we were first married and the kids were little. Men are so stupid and don't realize what a pain in the fucking ass they can be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured