Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am bored, go anon and tell me some juicy gossip or secrets....

Please entertain me.  6 yr old dd is in the tub, and then going to bed.  Hubby is on his computer, nothing on TV, and I am bored!!

Give me some juicy gossip or secrets!!

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Replies (461-465):
2kids19yrsapart
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM

LOL That was 26 years ago, so I don't remember much about the next morning, except for he had a massive hangover, and I had to feed him fudgesicles.  He couldn't even hold the stick by himself.  Then, when he recovered a little, I made pizza.  I was so bad!!  But, I was 5 months pregnant at the time.

Quoting Anonymous:

haha, you're such a tease. Bet he woke up with blue balls. ;)
Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

LOL, I did something similar to my ex, when he came home drunk while I was pregnant.  I gave him a BJ, played around, but didn't let him finish.  He was passed out, and I enjoyed it, but he had no clue, and I stopped just before the end.   LOL I got a good laugh at his expense, and he had no clue!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm usually to get 2 in a week so this is a special day. Sad thing is df doesn't even remember having sex. He was almost asleep but decided to go for it.

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Jealous......

Quoting Anonymous:

I had 2 orgasms today.

2kids19yrsapart
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:39 AM

LOL My hubby would have killed me.  I do spend money out of our acct, but don't use any credit cards without him knowing.

Quoting 1L2CMommy:

I charged $600 over the last 3 days, on a credit card DH payed off last month.  $600!!  I'm crazy with "free" money!  I'm delirious!  I spent $250 on a hair cut, color, highlights, and Aveda products.  Ridiculous!  He's going to kill me!  LOL!!  Not really.  He doesn't care, and I never do this, but I'm feeling horribly guilty.  My only excuse is DD is leaving for a study abroad program in China on Tuesday, and I'm nervous and worried about her.  Hope DH buys that one still next month when the bill comes in.

2kids19yrsapart
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:41 AM

LOL I would have no clue how to make them either.  But, this reminds me of high school Algebra 1.  The one thing that sticks out in my mind, of what I learned in that class, was how to tie a necktie.  And, I still remember to this day how to do it. LOL  And, I don't remember much about Algebra though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I brought brownies to work.and i had a few cnas come.up to me and aske me if they were special brownies!!!
I even had 5different ppl tell me how to.make it!
That is what i learned at work lol
HOW TO MAKE SPECIAL BROWNIES

Anonymous
by Anonymous 68 on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in vegas and work wildland fire. I know hopeing for lightning and fires is bad specially with the fires in colorado and new mexico but... its how i make money. It doesnt even have to be an actual fite false alarms are good too.

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

What do you do and where do you live?

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish the monsoons would start so that maybe work would pick up I need the extra money to put away because it seems everytime I get ahead something knocks me back down to where we are just barely getting by.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Yes. I mean, he would do it daily but understands my sex drive is lower. We do talk about ways to spice it up if it becomes too routine. I think he appreciates my willingness to have sex/try new things and therefore isn't pushy about it. 

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Okay......how does he feel?  Is he satisfied with the sex life the way it is?

Quoting Anonymous:

I love my hubby and our sex life, but can't have multiple orgasms during sex. Once he is done making me have one, I'm done. Then we have the actual sex and that's it. He has tried to get me to "cum," but I can't. We have tried spicing things up and have sex fairly regularly. But I am okay if we go a few days without it; I often do it for his sake. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)