Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thank god I was not......***edit**

Posted by   + Show Post

Thank god I was not born a male. My parents wanted to name me Christopher Robin.

My mom wanted Misty Dawn for a girl until her sister stole it. What god awful name did your parents think about naming you or did?

EDIT *** could have been worse. Kim K named her baby girl North West and Holly Madison named her girl Rainbow*** Oy Vey what the hell!!

by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Replies (21-30):
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't even use my middle name or tell anyone what it is. My kids didn't even know till my dad visited and they asked him. My mother gave me my first name which was bad enough growing up,  but she let my dad give me my middle name. She wouldn't let him name me after his old GF so he named me after her sister.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:53 AM
My bio dad wanted to name me Ginger. My mom said "we're having a baby, not a puppy!"
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:53 AM
My name is misty dawn.
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Josephine.  My father's best friend was Joseph.  Glad it didn't work out.

chrissypea21
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:56 AM
My dad wanted to name me Montana. My mom wanted to name me Carly. Thank god my parents decided on Christina. I mean Carly is a cute name but my dad didn't like it.. My parents said if I was a boy they would name me Colby. That's not a bad boy name. lol
spunknsass
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:56 AM
I like the names Abigail and Claire.

Quoting Anonymous:

If I was a boy, I would have been Scott Anthony.

The names my mom was thinking of were:  Abigail, Agatha, Tabitha, Claire, and Heaven Leigh..... thank goodness she didn't name me any of those...

ghwannabe
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:56 AM
That's sad. My dad didn't want boys because he was a holy terror growing up.

Quoting areles:

my father was CONVINCED i was going to be a boy.  my name was supposed to be jamie.

he couldn't deal with my lack of a penis, and ignored me till my mom left him when i was three.

so, you know.

but yeah, jamie.

faeriemom1972
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Macushla :/ They went with Morning Star, lol.

JessM311
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:57 AM
My mom wanted to name me Veronica and call me Ronnie. My mom and sister's names start with V. Valerie and Valene. My dad said no and named me Jessica. I'm glad I hate the name Ronnie.
SKM1119
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Zmaragda...try that bullshit on for size.  My godfather refused to baptize me and talked some sense into these damn people!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN