Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thank god I was not......***edit**

Posted by   + Show Post

Thank god I was not born a male. My parents wanted to name me Christopher Robin.

My mom wanted Misty Dawn for a girl until her sister stole it. What god awful name did your parents think about naming you or did?

EDIT *** could have been worse. Kim K named her baby girl North West and Holly Madison named her girl Rainbow*** Oy Vey what the hell!!

by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Replies (301-310):
Foleygirl24
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:48 PM

If I were a boy, my name would have been Carl after my dad, and I would have been a III since my dad's a Jr.

moobahlalala
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Clint Emilio. After Clint Eastwood and Emilio Estavan (sp?). I'm so thankful I'm a woman lol.
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Not me but my mother wanted to name my twin bros Hunter and Forrest. As if those names aren't bad enough, they were twins! Lucky for them my dad won that fight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ghwannabe
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
It would have been worse if you were named after Charlie Sheen, lol

Quoting moobahlalala:

Clint Emilio. After Clint Eastwood and Emilio Estavan (sp?). I'm so thankful I'm a woman lol.
bookworm70
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Oh goodness. *I* was almost Jeffery...or Gregory if I had been a boy. I'm still not sure how a doctor could mistake an umbilical cord for a penis. lol

Unfortunately, my parents didn't have any back-up girl names on standby. So, they had to scramble to come up with something. 

Quoting thenameshailie:

If I were a boy I would have been named Jeffery Michael and my twin sis would have been Adam Shay, Im glad we werent boys lol

ghwannabe
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I hope you like what they picked out.

Quoting bookworm70:

Oh goodness. *I* was almost Jeffery...or Gregory if I had been a boy. I'm still not sure how a doctor could mistake an umbilical cord for a penis. lol

Unfortunately, my parents didn't have any back-up girl names on standby. So, they had to scramble to come up with something. 

Quoting thenameshailie:

If I were a boy I would have been named Jeffery Michael and my twin sis would have been Adam Shay, Im glad we werent boys lol

bookworm70
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I was suppose to be Jeffery Lee or Gregory Lee...but I wasn't a boy (thank goodness) 

Quoting vermontmoms:

I was thought to be a boy...Jefferey Brian would have been my name...but I came out a girl instead ;)

bluebunbun
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:37 AM

my last name Norton My mom's name is Lori Marie Norton My oldest sisters name is Lori my middle sister is Marie they wanted me to be a boy so they could name me Norton Norton....ugh 

bookworm70
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Susan Annette...I guess it could have been worse!

On a side note, one of my father's cousins is Charteri (sp?) which is basically her parents' names smooshed together. Charlotte + Terry = Charterri/Charterry (what a nutty name to be stuck with!) Luckily, she just goes by Tara.

Quoting ghwannabe:

I hope you like what they picked out.

Quoting bookworm70:

Quoting thenameshailie:

hayvensmommy07
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Jasmine Simone fir me and. Shantell unique for my sister. Instead we got. Natassia bryanna for me and Brandy shanelle for my sis
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)