Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Omg

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:49 AM
  • 214 Replies
4 moms liked this
My kids are on their way to my mom's house. My grandparents picked them up early this morning and they were so excited! I will be kid free, for the next six weeks. Guess what I'm going to do after I get off work today? Sleep! I've been up since 3:30 this morning, preparing them for the road. I miss them already :( anyone else enjoying part of the summer without the kids?
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:51 AM
3 moms liked this
Lol my kids have never been away from me for more than one night. I would be bored to death without them. I have plenty of time to be kid free when they are teens and are too cool to hang with mom. Until then, I enjoy spending my time with them. :)
QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Good for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Third!!!
WandaSue
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

my kiddos go for a night or 2...my oldest(13)  however will be going to a college program for almost 2 weeks and wont be home :( im sad but he's super excited

metalmomma86
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Never at the same time. Oldest has been gone for a week, she comes home tonite ad the youngest leaves Wed for 12 days. But while the youngest is gone, I will have the oldest's bestie staying here. Fun Times
ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:54 AM
I can never be bored without my kids lol. There's always something to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol my kids have never been away from me for more than one night. I would be bored to death without them. I have plenty of time to be kid free when they are teens and are too cool to hang with mom. Until then, I enjoy spending my time with them. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:54 AM

My kids are only 4 and 15 months and since my husband is military we dont live near family. The grandparents offer to take them all the time but theyre too young for now. In a few years, hell yes. I envy you lol

ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Why not at the same time?

Quoting metalmomma86:

Never at the same time. Oldest has been gone for a week, she comes home tonite ad the youngest leaves Wed for 12 days. But while the youngest is gone, I will have the oldest's bestie staying here. Fun Times
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM
4 moms liked this
Uhm, no. I would never send my kids off for 6 weeks. I enjoy spending time with them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM
First page!!!!!!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)