Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's CATURDAY! Come on in fur some Caturday Fun!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Yeah, finally it is Caturday! You know the routine hop right to it, if you are a NOOB here is how this works...

1. Ask me anything, as it is Ask Trollcat Day. Got questions? Need answers? Can't decide?

2. Got felines in the home? Share pictures of them in action or sleeping or whatever.

3. Fan of Caturday? Share pictures of your favorite Caturday photos, images, whatever :)

HAPPY CATURDAY!

by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Replies (271-280):
momtomine
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

My boys, Hagrid and Wendal

MrsLuciano02
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Just saw this post today (sunday) and thought I would share my pics of my cats (kinda pic heavy)

That is Max he passed away 2 years ago in August

this is Misty she is my baby I call her "little one" because I got her when she was 2m old and could fit in the palm of my hand

This is Mittens (RIP May 2009) I had her since she was 3m and she survived a house fire

This is Teagan our newest addition we got him when we moved into our new apt and his nickname is "Lovebug"

Misty and Teagan on the bed together

another one of Max (he was a Main Coon and one of the best cats I ever had)

This is Misty on the day I got her in 2009

I love how this one turned out of Misty

Misty and Max, the loved each other so much that when Max passed Misty was lost without him 

last one of my baby Mittens

this was taken about a month after the house fire and you can see her wound, it cleaned up good and the hair even grew back so you couldn't tell she was hurt

helema24
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:54 AM

IT'S CATURDAY! 20 Hilarious Awesome Cat Photos (20 Pics) | Dailycute cat funny picture just kidding - Funs & MixMoufies.com - Funny Pics & Videosfunny cat pictures - 4/10 - Funs & Mix

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM

How'd I miss this?

AlleyCat08
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:49 PM
My kitty looks just like him... Except is a long hair, also named Shadow.

Quoting fey-enigma:

My faithful shadow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlleyCat08
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:53 PM
How sad about the house fire... Did you have other animals besides Mittens? Glad she healed up nicely. I love the eye color on Misty.

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Just saw this post today (sunday) and thought I would share my pics of my cats (kinda pic heavy)

this is Misty she is my baby I call her "little one" because I got her when she was 2m old and could fit in the palm of my hand

This is Mittens (RIP May 2009) I had her since she was 3m and she survived a house fire

This is Teagan our newest addition we got him when we moved into our new apt and his nickname is "Lovebug"

Misty and Max, the loved each other so much that when Max passed Misty was lost without him 

this was taken about a month after the house fire and you can see her wound, it cleaned up good and the hair even grew back so you couldn't tell she was hurt

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLuciano02
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:48 PM

In the house fire? yes we had 4 cats and Mittens was the only one to make it out alive, but currently we have Misty and Teagan and then 14 fish LOL, saddly to say that Mittens passed away in May of 2009 then a week later I got Max and then about a week after him my bf at the time gave me Misty, and two years ago in August we found Max dead in the apartment (cause was/is unknown) but I am such an animal lover that I just sighned up to be a foster parent for my local spca 

Quoting AlleyCat08:

How sad about the house fire... Did you have other animals besides Mittens? Glad she healed up nicely. I love the eye color on Misty.

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Mommie_2_Boys
by Steph on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

AlleyCat08
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:54 PM
How sad about the other animals. That is my biggest fear, a house fire and losing my indoor pets. My cat lives outside in my barn (he hates being inside).
I think it is neat you foster pets, I have bounced around the idea of fostering horses for local rescues.

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

In the house fire? yes we had 4 cats and Mittens was the only one to make it out alive, but currently we have Misty and Teagan and then 14 fish LOL, saddly to say that Mittens passed away in May of 2009 then a week later I got Max and then about a week after him my bf at the time gave me Misty, and two years ago in August we found Max dead in the apartment (cause was/is unknown) but I am such an animal lover that I just sighned up to be a foster parent for my local spca 

Quoting AlleyCat08:

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bdg71311
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

By the time I took the picture she was drinking the turtles water
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN