Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you kidding me?? WTH is wrong with US citizens?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 130 Replies
8 moms liked this
First off I realize it is not all Americans but seriously if I see one more ignorant comment from an American on our flooding situation in Southern Alberta I will make it my personal mission to never ever help another American cause in my life and to pass it on to all I know. We raised money for you, for 9-11, for hurricane sandy, hurricane Katrina, we could sit back and say your the idiots who chose to live there, but we don't. Now in our crisis when an act of god that is not normal happens its nothing to you. You say well we get hurricanes so what? Are you stupid? Where the hell do you think the donations and money came from? Seriously disgusted with the ignorance and selfishness of the Americans posting these comments. I'm taking names and writing them down. If I ever see one of you post anything looking for help or sympathy or about anything that happened, I will be there to tell you deserve it! Karma is a b*tch! And I hope you are soon well acquainted.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Siare
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:27 PM
6 moms liked this

It's pretty idiotic to categorize Americans as a whole. I think you can do better than that.

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I am going to agree with you..... Kill me! haha I am sorry you are going thru a flood op, I hope you get dry really quick and no damage 

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:27 PM
3 moms liked this

it is sad to know that ONE ignorant person can give us all a bad name:(

Quoting Siare:

It's pretty idiotic to categorize Americans as a whole. I think you can do better than that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree.  I am American, and it seems like most Americans are all selfish bastards who only care about themselves.  They will screw their own family members over just to get what they want.

lydias_mommy12
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM
3 moms liked this
I haven't seen those comments but not all of us Americans are ignorant and incapable of feeling compassion.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Those people are a poor representation of Americans, and the minority.

KGreen75
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM
What are people saying?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Way to stereotype us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Did I? Read again. I'm pretty sure I specifically said the Americans making ignorant comments.

Quoting Siare:

SweetEvangeline
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I am sorry that people are being so rude to you and that is disgusting. But showing anger and ill will towards them will only make it worse. Do good because you know it's right. If everyone acted based on how they were treated, rather than what is right...this world would be an even darker place. I hope that you are all unharmed and good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)