Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't kiss my husband anymore...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

I find it disgusting, he has poor oral hygiene and its just nasty. Even when we are intimate, i give him a peck here and there but never a passionate kiss. He gets butt hurt because of it, but I have talked to him about brushing his teeth, etc and he doesn't listen he also smokes so he should be brushing teeth constantly. I also smoke but I brush my teeth 6 times or more a day, I feel like I am being really shallow but I can't help it I like a clean man. Because of this I think sex is just not the same, and sometimes i think the love there once was is non existent now. Am I wrong?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marihla
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

You are absolutely not wrong. Poor hygiene offends me too. You've told him what to do and he won't do it. No one can blame you.

lovemyhoney19
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I will never care to understand why an adult won't brush his/her teeth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Thanks... I thought I was just being dumb and selfish

Grnyann65
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:50 PM
No, you're not wrong. Kissing is important, so is a nice mouth to kiss.
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:50 PM

No you're not wrong. My dh kinda feels the same way you do. I don't brush my teeth every day. More liked every other day. Might skip 2 days. So because I don't brush everyday dh doesn't always kiss me. Maybe a peck on the cheek when he leaves for work.

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:50 PM
I haven't kissed my husband like that in years. I don't even remember what it feels like. Then again... We've kind of lost the passion on our relationship.

I would not kiss someone that didn't brush their teeth though. No just no!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:51 PM

No you are not shallow. I went through this with DH. He has gotten MUCH better about brushing his teeth. He used to only do it once a day and in the mornings. He doesn't smoke but he does drink a lot of coffee. He got upset about me jerking back when he went to kiss me. I gave it to him straight. And it has changed. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Whatever dude.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:52 PM

This is how I feel, like there's no passion in our relatioship, and I think that kissing is very important.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

I haven't kissed my husband like that in years. I don't even remember what it feels like. Then again... We've kind of lost the passion on our relationship.

I would not kiss someone that didn't brush their teeth though. No just no!

xoxRachelxox
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I don't see how you're shallow. He has bad oral hygiene and you've told him that. He chooses not to keep up with it then he can't complain when you don't want to kiss him. 

That's just nasty, I wouldn't want to kiss someone with a nasty mouth. Husband or not. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured