Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i know i have not been very active had a very bad cpl days UPDATE IN PURPLE

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:39 PM
  • 192 Replies
4 moms liked this

i am asking for prayers of peace and comfort for our little warrior  valin he is 19 months old he was born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome where  basically the left side of his heart did not work he had his first surgery at three days old his second at 6 months old on january first he went into full blown cardiac arrest and it took and hour and half to revive him he has fought a long valiant fight and he is now in his last days his machine that tracks his oxygen has been shut off due to him dropping so low he has stopped breathing more times today than he has the last cpl days he has been suffering and in pain for bout a week he is on 1ml or morphine every four hours .5 mls of morphine every hour he is a dnr and the reason for that is because if he were to go into cardiac arrest again and revived him again he would be vegatable and i do not want my son to be like that and if your going to be rude or bash me for signing a dnr then just scroll on by my post i am looking prayers and words of comfort not rude comments i just want my baby boy to go to sleep and rest easy he has proven to everyone that the impossible is possible and given everyone that his journey has reached a sense of renewed faith and hope but now its his turn to relax and rest UPDATE: VALIN HAD A VERY ROUGH NIGHT LAST NIGHT A LOT OF PAIN AND BREATHING TROUBLES HE IS NOW 0.8 MLS OF MORPHINE EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR AND 1 ML OF MORPHINE EVERY FOUR HOURS THE HOSPICE NURSES SAID 24 HRS OR SO SO PLEASE GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH THIS

VALIN CONNALL WAYNE MAROHN NOVEMBER 2 2011 - JUNE 23 2013 3:10 PM FLY HIGH BABY
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Hugs. I'm sorry. :(
big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My prayers go out to you and your family. God Bless him and you also mom
FlyingHottie
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:44 PM

*hugs* I'm sorry your having to go through this. I'm praying fr peace for him and your family

vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:44 PM
OMG, I am so sorry Mama! Prayers, I could not imagine and my heart breaks for you! Hugs. ):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Heartbreaking.  So sorry

mamabearjkda
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Rest well little one :( *hugs* my thoughts are with you and your family, I couldn't imagine going through something so heartbreaking.

faeriemom1972
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I just have no words.....I'm so sorry.

HappySquirrel
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:46 PM
He is so beautiful. He will have a special place with God where he will run and play and be happy and cared for.
Lovebugbaby
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Oh my God. I am SO sorry ;( My prayers are with you and your family.

xoxRachelxox
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:47 PM

OMG, I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you both and sending good vibes for him. Poor sweet baby :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN